Lowest I've felt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    At least all the egg chasers are as ****ed off as us tonight :-)
    Im certainly not! The taffs have cheered me right up!
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
      why out of order?....broken no rules as far as im aware....! Just got a different perspective on things, that's all....not a crime is it? tw*t? (very original by the way!)
      found out

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
        Yes maybe, along with a number of others that could have dealt with it.
        Mea culpa. Saw it again on MOTD and now think it wasn't entirely down to Cesar as much as I thought when at the game. Still partially at fault, mind, but from where he positioned himself for the cross he could never have come for it. He was too rooted to his line and he ought have been much better placed to decide to come by being nearer his six yard line. A truly terrible goal to concede. Fella crossing the ball was under no pressure. Goal changed the match.

Comment

aw.... c'mon...

15 days ago, we'd won 2 out of 27.

in the last 15 days, we've won 2 out of 3.

i'm not going to pretend to believe that we're in a good place, but 15 days ago, i'd have been happy with 6 points out of 9. (yeah, yeah... happier with 7 or 9 out of 9, but...)

it's not over.

Comment

Agbonlahor is small and not especially gifted in the air. Ok, Cesar should have gone for it but our CB and Bosingwa should have handled the situation better.

Comment

Morning after. A hangover without any beer and joy.

Comment

I hate to say this and I am disappointed but I said weeks ago we would need to win five in a row and I would not get excited until we won three as I knew these were the matches that could get us back in to it.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                  found out
                  have you? about what? care to share this gem?!

Comment

I'm not digging Cesar out here, but I am a goalkeeper, and I would 100% have come out for that cross into the box, the ball fell only a few yards from the goal line. Really that was an easy ball for any keeper to either to collect or punch clear. Yes the defence was poor in that instance but they were probably waiting for Cesar to make a move for it. I like Cesar, he is class, but I reckon he bottles it for those high balls.
                    There were two players to point the finger at for that goal, Bosingwa for fookin around and Cesar for bottling it. That goal completely changed the game, it was a stab in the heart to all those who are Rangers.

Comment

Pretty sure Harry would have played Green if he'd been well enough. Perhaps Cesar wasn't fully fit yet from his injury but he was definitely at fault for 2 of the 3 goals. And as Phil Parkes said last thursday he's a great shot-stopper but simply does not command his box enough, and if Phil Parkes confirms that too then I'm going to listen.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                        Pretty sure Harry would have played Green if he'd been well enough. Perhaps Cesar wasn't fully fit yet from his injury but he was definitely at fault for 2 of the 3 goals. And as Phil Parkes said last thursday he's a great shot-stopper but simply does not command his box enough, and if Phil Parkes confirms that too then I'm going to listen.
                        Hadn't heard that, but I'm with Phil. Lets give Green a run; he got us two points at Soton. And Cesar nearly cost us them.

Comment

Working...
                        X