Thoughts after this mess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts after this mess

It's probably over now, not definitely but probably. But we've kinda gotten used to going down for a while now so that doesn't bother me that much. We've been preparing for watching championship football next season for some time. I can't stand the way we lost today, could have been two or three goals up at half-time, but somehow, Kevin Friend added three minutes and after some pony defending we conceded with 40 seconds to go. The goalkeeping from Cesar on the second goal is pathetic. Should have played Bryan Murphy ffs. Don't even get me started on the third goal, some poor defending combined with incredible luck from Weiman...
    Can't stand lambert, really can't.

We need to keep showing Tony our support. He's the Gepetto of QPR, he's the key to our survival and our way back.

I think the board and Fernandes need to show a new direction for the club for the championship next season, they need to start by moving a few players on and cashing in on Remy, Tarrabt and Samba. I can't see Harry wanting to manage in the championship and I think he will leave, but they need to start again with a new manager and back him sensibly. I would really go for nigel adkins and start again.

Comment

Get rid of the high-profile players indeed, get some money in and a fresh start. I can't see Harry staying with us either. Cotterill or Adkins maybe?

Comment

Get rid of all the players next season if you like but taarabt MUST BE KEPT at all costs. He'll destroy everyone in the championship and get us promoted. Then sell him.

Comment

Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
          Get rid of all the players next season if you like but taarabt MUST BE KEPT at all costs. He'll destroy everyone in the championship and get us promoted. Then sell him.
          If a decent bid comes in for him, he'll be sold.

Comment

We are not down yet, but if or when it happens, I look forward to see us play the kind of fotball we have played for the last few matches in last years NCP league aswell.
            Have to say, I would like to see Samba @ Co stay with us for a year. Combined with promising players as ...... we can make a quick comeback.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
              Get rid of the high-profile players indeed, get some money in and a fresh start. I can't see Harry staying with us either. Cotterill or Adkins maybe?
              Don't know if Adkins will still be on the market, surely someone will snap him up by then.

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
                If a decent bid comes in for him, he'll be sold.
                A bid will come in for him and I don't think Adel will want to go back to the championship (and I don't blame him).

I think though, Fernandes and the board probably have an idea of how to tackle next season, it wouldn't surprise me if they know harry is leaving so they could well be looking for a replacement this week ready to take over in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
                  Don't know if Adkins will still be on the market, surely someone will snap him up by then.
                  maybe he's waiting for the QPR job? ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
                    Probably, but I really admire his waying of playing.

Comment

Great effort from the lads today. They all put in the effort once more and showed lots of heart.

on another day we would have been out of sight by half time.

keep hoping and believing! 15 points from a remaining 24 is still possible!
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I really don't think Harry will stay if we go down.

Players wise I reckon the following will still be here next year
                        Green
                        Hill
                        Traore
                        Onouha
                        Ferdinand
                        Mackie
                        Jenas
                        Zamora
                        Johnson
                        SWP
                        Murphy
                        Possibly diakite.

All the rest I think will be sold or released.

Comment

Dont forget Joey7Barton.

I have a feeling he will be back with us next season.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            Great effort from the lads today. They all put in the effort once more and showed lots of heart.

on another day we would have been out of sight by half time.

keep hoping and believing! 15 points from a remaining 24 is still possible!
                            Weren't you banned?

Can not remain optimistic at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              Dont forget Joey7Barton.

I have a feeling he will be back with us next season.
                              Would love him in the championship.

Comment

Working...
                              X