are we message board junkies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are we message board junkies

since 2006 these message boards have been really good fun and many new commeers will struggle to understand some of the humour that does exist on these message boards

the first iconic females poster was alibabes she was so funny ,many of us met her in real life and found that in real life she was a very careing and nice person,but no female since alibabes retired has really come close to her posting charisma

so with the retirement of all the other female posters we are left with shania

a nice person whom like us male message board junkies is addicted to punching these keys

if you study deep cut hoops posting i dont think deepcut is a message board junkie i think he has got too many other things going on in his life or maybe hes got too much equalibriam,although i very rarely agree with deepcut i do have great respect for his sense of dignity i imagine in real life he is a successfull man

but people like factomondo,shania ,loneranger,vanhoop,matty ,northolt ranger etc etc etci think we are all addicted to hitting these keys unrelentlessly searching for our very sanity
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Originally posted by qprted View Post
    since 2006 these message boards have been really good fun and many new commeers will struggle to understand some of the humour that does exist on these message boards

the first iconic females poster was alibabes she was so funny ,many of us met her in real life and found that in real life she was a very careing and nice person,but no female since alibabes retired has really come close to her posting charisma

so with the retirement of all the other female posters we are left with shania

a nice person whom like us male message board junkies is addicted to punching these keys

if you study deep cut hoops posting i dont think deepcut is a message board junkie i think he has got too many other things going on in his life or maybe hes got too much equalibriam,although i very rarely agree with deepcut i do have great respect for his sense of dignity i imagine in real life he is a successfull man

but people like factomondo,shania ,loneranger,vanhoop,matty ,northolt ranger etc etc etci think we are all addicted to hitting these keys unrelentlessly searching for our very sanity
    poor old Shania :-)

Comment

Comment

Haha.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

harry

harry is so wonderfull hes a sort of holloway and warnock all mixed up into one

HES GOING TO KEEP US UP AND WIN US THE FA CUP NEXT SEASON

More...

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            poor old Shania :-)
            I´ll survive.:pleasantsuprise:
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Haha. ''left with''..

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
                Those donuts look tasty; I wonder if you can order them online for home delivery? :sorry:
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Cant believe you said " left with Shania " ,Ted !
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

erm

vespa my old scooter hooter,the thread is about message board junkies shania followed me to this
                    message board from another message board she knows that im in a 13 year relationship with my mrs so she knows me probabley better than any of the message boarders on here

i think of shania as a true friend,she loves her qpr and she loves banging away at the keys if she ever leaves us we would have lost the last of the great female posters

and if anybody on here upsets her me and my lunatic friend factomondo will be getting lots of infractions in defence of her

but i still miss the other three great female posters that we have lost which are alibabes ,caitlin and swanley hoop i fear they will never return so only shania has survived the test of time

so i hope that clears that up vespa baby ,and you seem to be posting quite nicely lately you and matty are probabley the fastest improving posters on this message board,but vanhoop is the sleeping giant if he started posting more prolificly he could take some stoping

More...

Comment

Cheers Ted , I`m taking that as the ultimate complement
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Janemelanie, has she gone too? (I'm presuming female of course!!)

Comment

Thank for your kind words, Ted. I feel secure when having you and Factomondo around.:=):

It would be nice if other female posters would join this forum. I should believe there are many females who attend matches and knows how to analyze the game aswell(better than me)
                          IMO,Swanleyhoop,Caitlin and JaneMelanie are top notch, in that respect.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

erm

erm i dont think the other female posters brought expert analytical qualities to this message board

in the instance of alibabes she was the greatest natural comic genius that ive ever seen,if im honest ive tried to copy her mad cap humour but of course im not in her league,she was brilliant but a tragerdy has struck her personel life and because im a personal friend of hers i wont talk about it on the message boards because it is a very intimate subject

but her tragerdy has efected her and she no longer posts

so the loss of alibabes is her comic tallent

but shania perhaps is just a lady who lives in norway and must really love the rangers to be honest ive never known shania ever say a bad word about anyone so lets hope she stays with us and ignors all the rows that kick off when qpr are losing

More...

Comment

i sat next to caitlinqpr/buzsackyisgod at the hull game on easter monday....i think she was with her dad a bald chap n specs...she didnt know it was i but she kept having a sneaky look as i was nicely tanned after an early spring break in feuertaventura....i recognised her as caitlin and she was quite pretty in a horsey sort of way but as legend had mentioned she had alarmingly larg feet for a lady and kept stabbing the chap in front of her in the back with her pointy ones!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X