Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the mystery agent?

In Harry's words yesterday:

"The agent in question has already caused enough problems for this club and he's trying to cause more problems now."

kia i guess....

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
      kia i guess....
      He was interviewed by Keys and Gray recently and didn't have a single negative word to say about the club. He was also financially very well rewarded for his services. So what would his motive now be to cause more problems for us? Yes I do understand the Hughes connection, but still?

Some have suggested Odemwingie's agent, which I think makes more sense.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
        kia i guess....
        It is definitely Kia Joorabchian. Glad that Harry sees him for what he is, this vulture advising Mark Hughes is a huge part of the reason we are where we are this season!

Comment

For the same reason a scorpion stings..... Wish Harry would name him. Be doing football a favour. Sooner agents are gone the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
            He was interviewed by Keys and Gray recently and didn't have a single negative word to say about the club. He was also financially very well rewarded for his services. So what would his motive now be to cause more problems for us? Yes I do understand the Hughes connection, but still?

Some have suggested Odemwingie's agent, which I think makes more sense.
            I'm guessing that interview was before the January transfer window?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              I'm guessing that interview was before the January transfer window?
              No, it was after. It was quite recent.

Comment

No, it was after. It was quite recent.
                Check this one out, he's not very nice about us here!

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos...-on-talksport/

Comment

The only reason i can think Kia might stir is because he has a number of players at our club, and should they move on the agent will get another cut from any move... but that's no different from any agent.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                    The only reason i can think Kia might stir is because he has a number of players at our club, and should they move on the agent will get another cut from any move... but that's no different from any agent.
                    That and the fact that Harry see's him for what he is and isn't giving him any business!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      Check this one out, he's not very nice about us here!

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos...-on-talksport/
                      Yes, that's the same interview I mentioned.

Kia is criticising the journalist Martin Samuels there, not QPR, who he's actually being complimentary about. That interview's title is misleading.

Comment

Yes, that's the same interview I mentioned.

He's criticising the journalist Martin Samuels there, not QPR, who he's actually being complimentary about. That interview's title is misleading.
                        Well he mentioned a lot of information that I really don't think the board or Harry Redknapp would thank him for putting in the public forum. He also is very clearly pro-Hughes and is quite critical of Redknapp in general. I didn't hear anything particularly complimentary about QPR there myself. Personally I think the guy is just a trouble maker who will quite happily stitch anyone up for his own financial gain!
                        Last edited by Tarbie; 10-03-2013, 05:30 PM.

Comment

I not sue if Kia Represents Adel but Im led to believe it was Adel's agent that spilt the beans to the press?

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                            I not sue if Kia Represents Adel but Im led to believe it was Adel's agent that spilt the beans to the press?
                            I think Adel is represented by Mondial Promotion agency - not sure if Kia has anything to do with that though?
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              I think Adel is represented by Mondial Promotion agency - not sure if Kia has anything to do with that though?
                              Doesnt appear so.

Mainly africans on their books and Kia is more to do with south americans

Comment

Working...
                              X