Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest thing I noticed about yesterday.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest thing I noticed about yesterday.............

was that when we got the ball out wide we had 4 or 5 options in the box. Will always give you a chance to score goals if you are disciplined to work back which we did.

Adel when he plays drops off, slows down play and never busts a gut to get in the box.

I love watching the guy, but if he were to leave I wouldn't be too worried. I just cannot see what is his position in the side. He is not effective in the hole, when he plays out wide he doesn't do enough for me. It's a tough one.

Just nice to see us playing with freedom and scoring a few goals.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

We created more attacks yesterday than in all the games since Christmas combined. I'm tempted to say all season... We did that for the reasons you say.

Comment

Or Like someone stated in another thread; Last night we looked like Tottenham.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

with foreskins though!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

maybe we just grafted, passed better and our highly paid players did their job!
          simples.
          bar their breakaway goal did green have a save to make?

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            with foreskins though!
            Yeah,thought we looked more Cavalier in our approach to the game......that explains it!!

Comment

Working...
            X