thunderhawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thunderhawk

im thinking of calling remy thunderhawk,he should be able to score twenty goals season
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

fantastic name teddy....how bout thunderhawk n lighteningfoot for remy n andros!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

yes

i like it yes thunderhawk and lighteningfoot yes yes yes

i swaer by the great power of the doddinghurst cuckoo clock we will beat villa harry dosnt like villa we will beat them you just wait facto my beautifull harry boy never fails hes been given to us by the gods

More...

Comment

yes yes yes ted you n me called for him like the norse god oudin called for vallhalla and if we had signed the colossus of jordan rhodes as well as thunderhawk n lighteningfoot we would be challanging for europe with 60 goals!

Comment

facto

facto facto trully yopu are m,agnificent you are the only person who understands the strange working of the criminal insane mind

IM JUST GOING TO FIND A CHELSEA FAN TO STRANGLE I WILL FEEL SO MUCH BETTER THEN

More...

Comment

ted we are just two brilliant minds becomming as one...imagine freud n darwin in the same room as that is us and we could split the atom and drink a gallon of speckled hen from a chemistry beaker

Comment

WOW

Wow wow wow

only the great factomondo can write like this it is a gift, you cannot be taught this kind of wrting brilliance

More...

Comment

surely the name sugarfoot should be in the reckoning

Comment

Working...
                X