We are favourites to win tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are favourites to win tomorrow

Great win last Saturday. I - like many others - didn't see any improvement in our game. We hardly had any possession, our passes were poor and we didn't create many chances. But it is that man Remy who makes all the difference and us a winning team. Harry wants Premier League experience and that's why he has brought both Boswinga and Park in.
    First time since that miserable home defeat to Southampton, I think we are favourites to win a game. It would be our first back to back win since, I don't even remember when.
    It is hard to change a winning team and I would start the same we had against Southampton. But I think Harry will surprise us again, and the line up could be:

Green
    Boswinga Samba Hill Traore
    Park Jenas
    Remy Taarabt Hoilett
    Bothroyd.

I think I would prefer us not to be favourites to win.

Comment

We will get a massive lift from that win and hopefully go at Sunderland all guns blazing. Also its the first chance for Remy to play at home against a similar level team, so he could really play well hopefully in front of his home fans.

Comment

To be fair last weeks win has only equalled Bradfords total wins againt Premiership teams for the season , i for one arent getting too excited.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
          I think I would prefer us not to be favourites to win.
          I think we have been favourites at home against Swansea, Reading and Southampton, so not a very good record from those.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
            I think we have been favourites at home against Swansea, Reading and Southampton, so not a very good record from those.
            Was thinking that myself,
            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Alright Tarquin back again I see

Comment

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                Alright Tarquin back again I see
                And you are?

Comment

Working...
                X