Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, but you did say a few minutes later:

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    we start of ok ish then they score after 15mins n proceed to roll us over without breaking sweat...arry concludes 'next weeks a must win' n the rose tinted specs brigade keep believing in adels one in 20 game match winning performances and sambas the black beckenbauer and zamora may get thru 23 mins!

Comment

Facto your up and down like a effing yoyo
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

stop picking on me!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

stop picking on me!
          well, refrain from starting such ridiculously fickle threads then......:rage:

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
            well, refrain from starting such
            ridiculously fickle threads then......:rage:
            Especially when we have Marshy for that job .......

In fact Stanley you went a bit 'Marshy' ish with all those quotes from old posts !

As Marshy would say stop bullying El Facto the pair of ya ;-}
            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
              Especially when we have Marshy for that job .......

In fact Stanley you went a bit 'Marshy' ish with all those quotes from old posts !

As Marshy would say stop bullying El Facto the pair of ya ;-}
              They were only yesterday Hoopz, and still very fresh in the mind. So somewhat confused, I was trying to establish his true position

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                They
                were only yesterday Hoopz, and still very fresh in the mind. So somewhat confused, I was trying to establish his true position
                I don't think you have enough medical training to be able to decipher the enigma that is El Facto ;-)
                "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

i truely believe we will finish with eleven straight wins and sit in a comfy mid table position!
                  tad optimistic ,we never do well last game of season ,i'm going for 47pts
                  Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

stop picking on me!
                    It's not picking on you, just stating the obvious. Are you bipolar?
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

im not sure......today is a good day for me....ive had my five a day and i will pour myself a pint of wine now!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

im not sure......today is a good day for me....ive had my five a day and i will pour myself a pint of wine now!
                        Good reply

Comment

Working...
                        X