This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
    Rubbish tactics by Harry, awful performance, we just got lucky. I am not saying we don't deserve to win, because there have been times when we have been the better side but have still got nothing from the game, so we deserve some luck. That does not change the fact that we played a very inconsistent and indifferent Southampton side who leaked 4 goals against Newcastle last week, yet they still played us off the park for 90 minutes.

Don't believe me? Just go and read the match thread, and you'll see just how rubbish we were.
    That's the spirit

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
      Quite sad that I am going to be spending more time reporting posters for vulgar language than be able to discuss the game with intelligent posters.
      Grass

Comment

Why do people raise to the bait?

Sooner posters here stop responding the better, know this post goes against what I'm stating but for future reference

Comment

Originally posted by FelthamRanger View Post
          Why do people raise to the bait?

Sooner posters here stop responding the better, know this post goes against what I'm stating but for future reference
          And what bait would that be?

As I said, we deserved the win, because there have been games when we were better but luck went against us.

That does not change the fact Harry put out the wrong side.

I want to win the next game, and lighting rarely strikes twice, if he goes with the same side, we will lose - we won't get the luck we did this game.

Therefore, Tarbs and Townsend, our two best players, need to come back in. If they don't and we lose, then Harry will be to blame.

So, how exactly is this "bait"?

Comment

Nice to see that we are still eminently capable of goading and insulting fellow-posters even after a long-awaited win.
            For those involved: consider this thread being locked as a warning against insulting anyone, including Marshy.
            Oh and Marshy - don't start a follow-up thread, would be a bad idea for you because you are also no saint.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
            X