If we lose today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we lose today?

I'd much rather see all the less paid hard working players give it a go, at the end of the day, we fans don't care if we went down fighting, we can handle that. What we can't handle is not even trying and getting paid that amount, it's like their taking the mick out of our club and us, and that hurts bad!

The worst thing is we can't do anything about it. If any of the players are reading this, please give it 100%, give us that little hope to hold onto and smile about. If we lose today most of us fans will think it's all over, it's a Cup Finial today for this club!

have to show some fight and bite today. I think the first goal is crucial. Score first and the players will start to believe.Concede first and i feel we may crumble.

Comment

What like Mackie...??? Yeah bound to get any sort of resultys that way. We are not mathematically down yet. If we were with a couple of game sleft it may be the time to give some young players experience which could hold them in good sted in the future, but by doing so now is effectively giving up, which would be insanity.

Comment

IF we happen to win today it will be a miracle. That´s how bad we are as a team.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

reading v everton
          wigan v liverpool
          villa v citeh

qpr v soton

what an interesting weekend..(or monday in villa case)

Comment

Only becomes interesting when we win 2 in a row.

Comment

Better play the QPR ladies team then as that's the only way it will happen
              I used to have a Gold Card but now only have Bronze!

Comment

Working...
              X