Wolves v Watford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolves v Watford

Wolves , remind me of us. No goal threat and totally lacking in confidence.

d like us dropping two divisions in two seasons
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Mate of mine at work is a Wolves supporter and when i moan about rangers he just looks at me,shakes his head and says we should think ourselves lucky as they would love a chairman and board like we have,they are in utter despair and see no way forward,shame is it looks like we wont play them next season.always liked a trip to wolves !!

Comment

Thought in football terms wolves were scaringly like us at the moment .

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
          Thought in football terms wolves were scaringly like us at the moment .
          I think you're flattering us.

Comment

Despite everything, I feel that we have a better team than when we came up from the championship. I therefore feel that there is no reason why if we go down, we should not be competing to come straight up. I know the championship is not like the premiership.

I can't believe it is possible to have two seasons like the one we are going through now.

Comment

Like all of us i am just hoping that something will change tomorrow and somehow we will get a win. I honestly believe if we could win we would beat Sunderland next Saturday and be in with a real chance of getting out of this. But a result tomorrow seems very unlikely . i'm clinging to the hope that we have a good record there.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                Despite everything, I feel that we have a better team than when we came up from the championship. I therefore feel that there is no reason why if we go down, we should not be competing to come straight up. I know the championship is not like the premiership.

I can't believe it is possible to have two seasons like the one we are going through now.
                ???? last season was nearly as bad as this one! sh1t for 90% of the season and got helped out on the last day to avoid relegation. Its all gone wrong since we first come up. Something is seriously wrong in the running of our club.

Comment

we have basically failed to adapt to life in the top division both on and off the field.....we are like pikies at a royal wedding!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X