One positive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One positive

Before yesterday's game against the premiership leaders we were seven points from safety. After the game we are still seven points from safety. So could have been worse.

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
    Before yesterday's game against the premiership leaders we were seven points from safety. After the game we are still seven points from safety. So could have been worse.
    One of the reasons why I think Harry believes we can still do it; along with his plans for Remy, Zamora, Taarabt and Hoilett.

Comment

I think that the team should be told to come out, play attacking football and fight for every ball. If they finish up losing so be it. What's the difference at this point, as draws do no good whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
        I think that the team should be told to come out, play attacking football and fight for every ball. If they finish up losing so be it. What's the difference at this point, as draws do no good whatsoever.
        We still have to be sensible at the back, but yes we have no choice but to gamble now. I do think Harry has a tactical trick or two up his sleeve too.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
          We still have to be sensible at the back, but yes we have no choice but to gamble now. I do think Harry has a tactical trick or two up his sleeve too.
          clingfilm across the goal?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
            I assume he's not deploying these masterstrokes yet to add to the drama of our great escape?

Comment

Working...
            X