No announcement yet.

So how do we beat Southampton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A midfield three of Granero, Townsend and Taarabt? Butter against knives. Even a Championship midfield would create the footballing equivalent of Rourke's Drift for our defence. It's all very well attacking but someone in the middle would have to get stuck in and win a ball to pass it forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Westbyfleetr View Post
      A midfield three of Granero, Townsend and Taarabt? Butter against knives. Even a Championship midfield would create the footballing equivalent of Rourke's Drift for our defence. It's all very well attacking but someone in the middle would have to get stuck in and win a ball to pass it forward.
      We haven't got any of those, not that I've seen.

Comment

They did give up 4 today so maybe Remy could nick a goal and we grind out a 1-0 away win, doubtful though the way the season has gone!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
          They did give up 4 today so maybe Remy could nick a goal and we grind out a 1-0 away win, doubtful though the way the season has gone!
          I'd happily settle for that, three points and bore the asss off Southampton fans, Swansea stylee.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            I was shocked to read the negative comments about Mbia recently, seeing him yesterday I now understand, maybe CB is his best position. As for beating the saints, lets attack them, 2 up front and some pace in the middle
            Got roasted when I piped up and slated him. Had to eat my words cos he played well for about the next four games afterwards. Seems like I was right the first time thou...

Comment

M'bia is a liability.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                M'bia is a liability.
                That, he certainly is.

Comment

Working...
                X