HR makes Sousa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HR makes Sousa

look like an attacking genius , why aint certain people campaigning to get HR out
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

so is HR that great , i think he is a busted flush

Comment

We would get relegated even if Sir Alex had taken over

Comment

Yestetdays team was ********, he is a busted flush playing names instead of the best team possible.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
          Yestetdays team was ********, he is a busted flush playing names instead of the best team possible.
          Your logic is flawed, swp was on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            I am just a simple football fan from the old school where things like pass and move to someone wearing the same shirt as yourself was suffice . I have tried to buy into this Prem malarchy but i can't have these so called experts telling me that it's differant in the Prem I wonder how many of these critics have ever owened a pair football boots

Comment

Harry has come in and had to pick up in the PREMIER league against some very good teams, a side who are rock bottom in every aspect thanks for Hughes. You can not compare him to Sousa, who managed in the championship and was ****

Comment

How come Paul mason is banned? Have I missed something.?

Comment

Working...
                X