Idiotic R Block Strike Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    We'd have at least four extra points if we hadn't had Rio's sh1t brother in our team.
    If thats the bench mark then I expect R Block to sing a song about Adel next home game declaring he is a c unt as he has cost us arguably 9 points this season from memory

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      If thats the bench mark then I expect R Block to sing a song about Adel next home game declaring he is a c unt as he has cost us arguably 9 points this season from memory
      Ha. I have to say I hope they don't. I'm pretty sure they won't. Fans can tell quality. Btw what nine points? And he's won us some. You'll have Dale on your back, Acton.

Comment

R block have many times sung for Taarabt to come on in the days when NW and MH had him on the bench

Saw them bowing to crowd pressure and bring him wrong proving he deserves his place starting every match

Dont think many remember those times

Comment

Ha. I have to say I hope they don't. I'm pretty sure they won't. Fans can tell quality. Btw what nine points? And he's won us some. You'll have Dale on your back, Acton.
          I actually rate Adel and think he has way more to offer then he is currently showing but for me at the current time he is coasting in my book.

9 points here you go:

1) Reading at home one on one with keeper and he roles it wrong side of post (2 points dropped)
          2) Stoke away one on one with keeper and does crazy chip instead of putting foot through it and bursting net (1 point)
          3) Man City at Home one on one with Hart hits the keeper (2 points)
          4) Norwich at home one on one with keeper from the pen spot and misses (2 points) anyone see pattern occuring here??
          5) yesterday gives ball away for their first, has chance to make amends by being strong and getting in front of Da Silva but is weak and the ball ends up in top corner (arguably 2 points)

Based on the above I assume R Block are currently going through their limited array of abusive, unsupportive and unfunny songs

Comment

Suspect this post ought be on the Adel posts. I'm not sure you can put those points lost entirely down to Adel, but thanks for pointing that history out. Impressive. And you'll surely have Dale on your back now calling you an Adel hater.... I'm sticking to my point about the anti- Anton chant. Defender screw ups clearly cost points. That's unfair, but it's life. And Adel, unlike Anton, wins us points: six against Fulham and Chelsea. I nearly wrote Acton rather than Anton..... That would have been funny.
            Last edited by Rangers77; 24-02-2013, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Suspect this post ought be on the Adel posts. I'm not sure you can put those points lost entirely down to Adel, but thanks for pointing that history out. Impressive. And you'll surely have Dale on your back now calling you an Adel hater.... I'm sticking to my point about the anti- Anton chant. Defender screw ups clearly cost points. That's unfair, but it's life. And Adel, unlike Anton, wins us points: six against Fulham and Chelsea.
              Agree mate he has won us points but as demonstarted he has cost us just as many. For the sake of fairness you could say take away the Stoke and United arguement above but if your going to blame and turn on a defender for letting goals in at the back you have to apply the same rules to those missing one on ones up top (and that applies to more then just Adel only used him as a comparison to the Anton costing us points) as in the City and Norwich game the defence done their job at the back keeping the clean sheet and therefore if we take the gilt edged chances which the pen and the Hart save were we walk away with the points and thr table looks a whole lot different.

Can I make clear this is not a slate Adel arguement its using him as an example about why the abuse of Anton is not just

Comment

Think we all know that Adel has won and could win games for us and that Anton couldn't or didn't (not that we win games...). That explains the chant yesterday. And the fact that Adel's done things for the club and Anton hasn't. And that Rio was playing yesterday....

Comment

We will agree to disagree mate. I wont convince you, as you wont me. We call it a score draw

Comment

Agreed. It'll have to be a 0-0....

Comment

Yes ok but adel had a one on one chance to go through and win it but fluffed his lines

Comment

Which means Anton was solid at the back.....

Comment

R block were signing 'positive' songs for a good while early on (HR blue and white army etc) vast majority of the rest of the ground sat on their hands. Agree we need some new songs but at least that corner try and create some noise.

Comment

Working...
                          X