The Positive Survival Thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    get what your saying mate but its just not going to work. Majority of fans are angry and embarrassed at the bunch of losers we got as players for our club at this time. Not too many are interested in "constructive positivity" and telling fans to "park it" isnt going to change the fact that 2 wins all season we are odds on to go down. I am saving all mine up for the Sunderland game where if we dont get 3 points ill be giving them bunch of ******s as much abuse as those around me.
    I would never stand up to every single fan who does this, and honestly I have no right to tell you what to say or do...

At games, do what you want. I suppose im just posing a question to try and do things differently. I think i'll be exactly the same if we dont win (I'll just handle it differently but thats just me, I cant possibly stand up and abuse someone. just doesnt seem right tbh)

The view from me is that on here we dont always have to ruin a thread if someone is trying to say we could potentially stay up...

And in all fairness, we may actually turn a corner come the next two months of easier games!

@BlueHoop - Thank you kind Sir

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
      I would never stand up to every single fan who does this, and honestly I have no right to tell you what to say or do...

At games, do what you want. I suppose im just posing a question to try and do things differently. I think i'll be exactly the same if we dont win (I'll just handle it differently but thats just me, I cant possibly stand up and abuse someone. just doesnt seem right tbh)

The view from me is that on here we dont always have to ruin a thread if someone is trying to say we could potentially stay up...

And in all fairness, we may actually turn a corner come the next two months of easier games!

@BlueHoop - Thank you kind Sir
      hope your right and i am still foolishly clinging on to the same hope (mad i know) .

Comment

We keep supporting the team and the players do their best as simple as that
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
          We keep supporting the team and the players do their best as simple as that
          Yep!! I think the players at points during the Hughes time gave more in the 11/12 season than they did 12/13...

And since Harry took over they have truly worked hard!! Two awful results IMO - Liverpool and Swansea (however both are better teams this year!)

@Vlbock its great to hear you say it mate!! Lets hope we do!!

Comment

[QUOTE=SammyKojoe;1037950]We clash over you because you contradict yourself. And i pull you up on it. Which you then get annoyed at and start saying " I always posting negative stuff about the team " which is made up but an attempt to hide the fact you were wrong.

I know you "cannot see the point in constant moaning", I know "this is a positive thread" and i have nothing against that. My original gripe was and still is that you cannot tell people not to moan or if they moan they should not moan again. Am not saying i am a moaner or even agree with the people that moan. I am however clever enough to realise this is a messageboard and if people want to moan they can, and you nor i have no right to tell them not to just because you made a "Be Positve thread".[/QUOT

but you are the one telling the OP what he can or cannot say....your argument is disingenuous

Comment

Two strikers available(Remy,Zamora) with Taraabt back on the wing could very well see us score a good few more goals from now on!!
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Two strikers available(Remy,Zamora) with Taraabt back on the wing could very well see us score a good few more goals from now on!!
                Problem is the two strikers are both carrying injuries and not match fit but if there in the right place at the right time it dont matter

Comment

I see your point,West Acton.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    Have to agree with you on Jenas, looked really good. Hope these players give it a real good go for us.

We shouldn't have been in this mess!

To me it sometimes looks like the whole country are against us.
                    The pundits are talking us down constantly, etc.etc. Based on that it must be hard for the players to turn things around. IMO, we are also lacking a bit in attack, but like Hill stated a few weeks ago - it´s not neccessarily a good thing to bring in too many new players at this stage of the season. Personally, I hope he is right, even though I personally would have liked us to have finalized the Odemwinge "deal".
                    Last edited by Shania; 22-02-2013, 10:15 PM.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Working...
                    X