Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

quiet in here...no game on, or is negativity driving people away?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quiet in here...no game on, or is negativity driving people away?

shocked by the pesimism here

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
    shocked by the pesimism here
    Used to come on here and read a lot of the topics and post a little bit but now can't really be bothered to do either.

All the moaning, whinging and negativity is boring and a bit depressing, so just leave people to it. Wouldn't mind if some of the criticism was constructive but most of it is just same old rubbish designed purely to get a rise out of someone.

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
      Used to come on here and read a lot of the topics and post a little bit but now can't really be bothered to do either.

All the moaning, whinging and negativity is boring and a bit depressing, so just leave people to it. Wouldn't mind if some of the criticism was constructive but most of it is just same old rubbish designed purely to get a rise out of someone.
      Exactly! Nothing like pulling together in tough times eh! :O_O:

Comment

Always like this during a break, no game to concentrate on so internecine squabbling proliferates, come the weekend it will all be back to normal again, except this time we'll be celebrating a famous victory.

Have to go now, I'm being taken away by some nice white coated men....

Comment

I am posting a lot less lately due to some of the rubbish on here. Can understand the constructive stuff but a lot is just attention seeking people and it has got very very boring, so I just don't bother reading many posts now unless they seem to be directly football related etc.

Comment

i think its the admin handleing fee that MYU charges for each post thats done the damage
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
              i think its the admin handleing fee that MYU charges for each post thats done the damage
              It's only slightly more than what qblockpete was charging before the totally above board handover !
              "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
              London Pride is a flower that's free.
              London Pride means our own dear town to us,
              And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Pete was never in it for the money,thats why he went to video
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                  Pete was never in it for the money,thats why he went to video
                  Just as well then.

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post

Seconded I've probably posted max 10x since Swansea. The site is filled with complete rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                      I am posting a lot less lately due to some of the rubbish on here. Can understand the constructive stuff but a lot is just attention seeking people and it has got very very boring, so I just don't bother reading many posts now unless they seem to be directly football related etc.
                      Seconded.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                        Seconded.
                        We need to tell you something about you qpr supporting 'uncle'.

Comment

Nothing really to post about atm to be fair, unless you want to continuously speculate and get depressed about whether we'll go down or stay up.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                            We need to tell you something about you qpr supporting 'uncle'.
                            ???????

Comment

Working...
                            X