worst matchdays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worst matchdays

For me, swansea away this season. Sick as a dog all week, lemsip to give me boost to get on train, the cans of beers make me feel worse. Then have to sit through us play a spanish formation with no talent or effort. And its ****ing cold. Then we get to the bus and it doesn't leave for 20 mins and all you get is inane smiles from the taffs. Then we have to drive past the bleeding cocky welsh on way to centre. Next decide to watch rugby. Wales flaming win. But then this girl keeps looking at me, pretty fit, I'm in here I think. Next she comes over and says, noticed you weren't cheering, are you french?!!!!! So I sulk off to train home and then get message thatdate for sunday 'isn't interested'. I ****ing hate mark hughes.

Not beating Norwich recently really dawned on me after that game we are in deep dodo until then thought we would get out of it with ease

Comment

most matchdays are ****..win lose or draw
      thats qpr
      thats football
      thats me
      some can be ok but even when promoted at watford , i got trampled on the pitch!! and nearly got nicked even though dazed and with footmarks on my face??
      still we live and wait for matchdays , to see mates, have a bevvy and do our thing..it's a "thing of ours"

Comment

Working...
      X