how 37 points are acheivable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how 37 points are acheivable

first of all lets go back to all our 13 consequetive seasons most of those seasons we finished strongly
    some teams for no apparent reason finish very strongly,and we have always been one of those teams
    the one player i would have likes to have kept was cisse because he performs best in the blazing sun

but lets put our team under the microscope look at remys wikipedia and you will see that hes a goalscoring winger ,hoilet last season scored 7 goals for blackburn so we certainly have goals to come from those players plus zamora and adel,these four players are well capable of getting the goals

on the defence side of things the partnership of samba and hill will develop and we will get better and better,we are only looking for 20 points

the biggest key to our success depends on us getting players forward into the box to get on the end of some of our approach work so we need midfield players to also get on the end of some of our
    attacks

mbia for that reason could be our most important player hes never had a reputation for getting goals
    but thats because hes always been played as a defencivs midfielder but if he could get just 4 goals this season that could tip the balance in our favour

so does anybody agree with me can we do this or is it just a bridge too far
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

I got a better idea. change the 1 to a 3 on the league table.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

its

its all about belief hitman do you believe or not

More...

Comment

I dont mate, i will keep supporting this motley crew but my belief is all gone.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I have been optimistic previously, but my optimism has now gone. I have resigned myself to relegation.

Comment

well

well you guys are mad to write off the season i remeberr yeasrs ago when don howe plotted to defeat mighty liverpool with his little wimbledon and yes he did acheive the great miracle

when don howe was questioned on how he beat liverpool he said to beat liverpool you have to believe you can beat liverpool if you dont believe then you wont win

last season when i said we would beat the drop everybody was abusive towrds me but i was right we did beat the drop

all im asking you guys is to believe in me if im wrong then give me loads of abuse by all means but at least let me prove that im right the start of our miracle is against man utd,im predicting a draw lets see if im right

More...

Comment

Well, I don't know why some of our fans want to write the season off? I mean what do they exactly want? Not try to win games?

The thing is, you never know with football. It would be foolish to write us off now. If you lot are so sure, go and put your life's savings on us to go down and earn a few bob.

Comment

the reality

the reality is that we always play well at the latter part of the season,so watch us smash all that stands before us in march and april

More...

Comment

200 I've got on us to drop, might as well make some cash out of our misery

Comment

Working...
                  X