• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brilliant new article next week regarding QPR's road to European Glory

Nothing further at the moment
    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
    Nothing further at the moment
    We will never win a cup, we wont win the PL, so WTF are you on about, or is this your witty way to counter the road to oblivion thread which is a reality ?

Comment

counter the road to oblivion thread

Is it a reality, which paper is it going to be in and on what day?
      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

This is becoming increasingly confusing, if this is the same (mysterious) article then why start another thread?
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I like this thread much better! But does anybody care about 'glory' anymore? Isn't it all just about the money now, particularly the Premier League TV money?
          - Who cares about the FA Cup?
          - Who cares about the League Cup, and who cares that it is the only major trophy we have ever won?
          - Who cares that we have ZERO chance of ever winning the Premier League?
          Other than me, that is.

Anyway, European Glory could be on the horizon next season, if only we can get 21 points from our remaining 12 matches. That is a much more interesting discussion than some idiotic "oblivion" thread/article that will completely ignore all the things TF has said about backing us even if we go down.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
          X