Twitter account launched for Korean fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitter account launched for Korean fans

@OfficialQPR_KR - the new official Twitter account - is managed between Korea and the UK, and tweets exclusively in Korean.

Well done to tony and the board for this. If we're going to grow as a club we need to attract more fans no matter how loyal they are.

In English ?

Comment

exclusively in Korean

Comment

People who have criticised the idea really are bunch of muppets, who don't have a clue about business

Comment

Mark hit the nail .
          @hillmania: Would I open a Korean twitter account if it had a chance of boosting global awareness and revenue for my business? Damn right #QPR

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
            Mark hit the nail .
            @hillmania: Would I open a Korean twitter account if it had a chance of boosting global awareness and revenue for my business? Damn right #QPR
            Exactly! There are probably quite a few Korean fans out there who have been to Loftus Road more times than some English QPR fans have ever been in their entire life

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
              Exactly! There are probably quite a few Korean fans out there who have been to Loftus Road more times than some English QPR fans have ever been in their entire life
              Exactly this. Wise move from the board - cater for all and, regardless of nationality. Fair play to em. X
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

But they are obviously not that keen on fan forums. I´m not sure what to say, but I feel the club should take care of it´s traditional(locally based) fans first. Just my opinion.:meaw:
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  But they are obviously not that keen on fan forums. I´m not sure what to say, but I feel the club should take care of it´s traditional(locally based) fans first. Just my opinion.:meaw:
                  Agree and many on here love to praise them but do you all believe, matty included that their support will continue, when we are playing championship football? We are concentrating on bringing in Korean players and fans yet priority no1 should of been to retain premier league football, not to buy players for there marketing assets. We do have plenty of young fans on this forum but it does surprise me just how naive some are. Not ment to be a put down, just saying what I believe.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Who says we are buying them purely for marketing? This new recruit we've got was wanted by Man City in the summer - obviously a talented player. And "taking care" of our local support? As if we don't already have an English twitter account? That's all it is - a twitter account, it's not like the board have said Koreans get cheaper tickets. They're simply trying to open communication networks with a new found element of our fan base which isn't a bad thing is it? They're fans that, whether they're here long term or not, are currently attending our games and thus pumping money into the club - why some people begrudge that I don't know. It's more than plenty of our "local" fans do these days.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

It wouldn´t surprise if Harriman e.g. left the club at the end of the season,which IMO, would be a pity.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

It wouldn´t surprise if Harriman e.g. left the club at the end of the season,which IMO, would be a pity.
                        Just no.

Comment

Comment

Why not have one, think it's great for the club.

Comment

Dont have a problem with tweeting in korean although obviously there will be a cost involved and someone will need to monitor and reply in korean as well

However I can see why some people might be pretty peeved that the club are moving forward with this sort of communication when long standing st holders have written in to the club on a number of occasions whithot reply

Extended multilingual marketing excellent but get the basics right first
                              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
                              X