Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M'villa

Could be looking at a stretch inside, underage prostitution allegedly

Heard about that, 15 yr old girl apparently. Not confirmed to be true though...yet.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
      Heard about that, 15 yr old girl apparently. Not confirmed to be true though...yet.
      Apparently, it isn't his first time either.
      Some say its why he even went to Russia, to get away from what he could be charged with.

Comment

I know this is completely greedy of me but I'm gutted as he's such a special talent. He had a bright future but from his victims point of view I hope he gets locked up if true
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
          I know this is completely greedy of me but I'm gutted as he's such a special talent. He had a bright future but from his victims point of view I hope he gets locked up if true
          Does look a decent player, But 12 months ago he was valued at £20 million and his price tag plummeted!!!
          Think we were willing to take a chance on him.
          Glad we didn't suit showed he just went where the money was( or the young Russian girls )

Comment

Working...
          X