• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony and F1 issues

Looks a bit worrying

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/21469518

TF should ditch F1 and concentrate souly on QPR.... simple

Comment

The running of a F1 team is huge amounts of cash a season.
      Don't think Tony will walk away from either though, as doesn't seem to be a quitter

Comment

I dont think Tony has anymore ties with Caterham F1. I think I remember him selling it towards the end of last season to someone who worked for him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caterham_F1

Comment

Originally posted by E4 Rangers View Post
          I dont think Tony has anymore ties with Caterham F1. I think I remember him selling it towards the end of last season to someone who worked for him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caterham_F1
          but he's not a quitter
          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

I think he empoyed someone to takeover the running of Caterham
            I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Tony is off to Leafield Caterham HQ today as local MP (and PM) David Cameron is visiting.

We've had this discussion before, he is still head of Caterham, someone else will be team principal of the F1 team though, like Ron Dennis has Martin Whitmarsh to run Mclaren F1.

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
                Tony is off to Leafield Caterham HQ today as local MP (and PM) David Cameron is visiting.

We've had this discussion before, he is still head of Caterham, someone else will be team principal of the F1 team though, like Ron Dennis has Martin Whitmarsh to run Mclaren F1.
                Exactly this, they have just moved to a new home as well. I do feel that they need to pick up a few points this year, they could quite do it last year.

Comment

the only thing we should be wary of is how much of his money is caught up in caterham. Flavio at renault was apparently worth 150m however 100m of that was caught up in renault f1 which must have been a bit of a hit when he was sacked
                  i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                    but he's not a quitter
                    Don't let the facts get in the way of a chance to knock him eh?

Comment

Should we be worried that Tony's F1 finished bottom equal in the F1 constructors championship and his Premiership football team currently lies.......

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
                        the only thing we should be wary of is how much of his money is caught up in caterham. Flavio at renault was apparently worth 150m however 100m of that was caught up in renault f1 which must have been a bit of a hit when he was sacked
                        Huh, where did you hear this? Link?

Comment

Working...
                        X