Bit of sunshine will do them the world of good. Don't be so miserable. Been a difficult season for them.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
tf/arry/the so called players/the board you are a disgrace.............insult us fans
Collapse
X
-
-
Here we go no games nothing happening for the week and a bit, players off on a so called needed break because the training ground is in poor condition? people are now going to have rants to try and keep the message board looking interesting for the next 10 or so days. I picked a good time to have a winter break. Off to the sun myself
AND I'M NOT RANTING OK!Comment
-
But surely by running away you're not a true fan.... you should be at Harlington with a pitchfork helping with the drainage ot improve it and our chances.... coward.Here we go no games nothing happening for the week and a bit, players off on a so called needed break because the training ground is in poor condition? people are now going to have rants to try and keep the message board looking interesting for the next 10 or so days. I picked a good time to have a winter break. Off to the sun myself
AND I'M NOT RANTING OK!
Isn't that the typical gist on here of late??Comment
-
1
I think the great facto is just heartbroken because we are not doing so well,lets wait for our master to have a good day ,the facto bleeds rangers ,and he was on the crest of a wave when our great warnock brought us up smashing everything that went before us
the reality is that the funds were not in front of warnock quick enough initially we had no funds at all
so our club went into a decline,we have tried so hard to rebuild but we will probabley drop
so is there a plan b in place yes there is,we will sell many of our stars and rebuild if arry stays thats fantastic but if arry goes we will re appoint
so lets be a bit understanding towards facto the building game is on its knees
AND HE HATES IT WHEN HIS SWIMMING POOOL FREEZES OVER
so what do you say facto are you with us once moreComment
-
Comment
-
Banning people is no longer my hobby,
but take a look at my photo blog:
http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/
How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852Comment
-
You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.Comment
-
Banning people is no longer my hobby,
but take a look at my photo blog:
http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/
How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852Comment
-
Comment
:=):
t get my bone this morning!!
:TT-TT:
Comment