No need to look for scapegoats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No need to look for scapegoats

It is imperative to recognise that the board of our club has invested a lot of money in recent years. The manager appointments have been of high quality, yet it has not worked out. Simple as that.

Trying to point fingers at one another is a pointless exercise.

We need to ensure that we finish the season with our pride intact (regardless of where we finish), regroup and ensure that the directors of our club remain. They are good people, their principles are sound and they have a hunger to bring good times back to our club.

For those saying they will not renew, good riddance. When the board wasn't investing (under Briatore), you moaned, when they invested without success, you moaned.

One of the great things about supporting QPR is that we have a core support of passionate fans. If the hangers on only want to come along when we are in the Premisership then you are best going elsewhere.

I don't want fans replying saying "how dare you, i have supported QPR for so many years etc".

QPR are being run by good people now. They have invested in our club and deserve the courtesy of us supporting them. You don't just support QPR in the Premiership. It is a lifetime commitment.

Over and out.

i havent heard anybody say they will not renew??? Where have you heard this? and was it only 1 or 2 people?

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      i havent heard anybody say they will not renew??? Where have you heard this? and was it only 1 or 2 people?
      I have heard a fair few mate, simply because this season has been ****e. Not on here though. Beggars belief really.

Great post conners.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I think its safe to say we will all support QPR regardless, and with regards to this board in particular, i think the majority of the regular posters have certainly been around longer than our current prem status and will be if it should come to a depressing end.

We dont always get on but we all love our club.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
          I think its safe to say we will all support QPR regardless, and with regards to this board in particular, i think the majority of the regular posters have certainly been around longer than our current prem status and will be if it should come to a depressing end.

We dont always get on but we all love our club.
          this.

Comment

Good post connor & a great closing statement Del.
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Good post Conners.

Personally, it's up to each individual whether or not they renew. Can certainly see a number of reasons why not to renew next year.

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
                Good post Conners.

Personally, it's up to each individual whether or not they renew. Can certainly see a number of reasons why not to renew next year.
                You can imagine the PR spin though..... Renew your ST, 4 more games but same great price.... or Buy your ST now, 23 games for the price of 19 etc

Comment

Got nothing against Tony because I do think he does things with the clubs best interest at heart, however watching our current crop of players is painful and when you see the likes of M'bia. troare etc earning good money for pathetic no shows it's hard to say you want to folk out for a complete waste of a sat afternoon. I have better things to do than spend good money on a team of individuals. I don't think we should blame the fans, because many love to on this message board. You wouldn't go and watch an abba tribute ban if they sounded more like the bee gee's would you? Football is suppose to be about entertainment and my god it should be half decent at these prices. I like watching good football and it pains me to say that this current rangers side are making me look for a new hobbie!
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Oh and you will get the current crop, isleworth, hammersmith that go more for the beer and social side and that's fine but it doesn't make them anymore of a supporter.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                    X