CBs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBs

For the coming seasons I think our CB pairing should be Samba and Mbia. Mbia performed very well at CB before transferring here. I think they could form a formidable partnership.

I'm not saying we should try it this season but I think it's worth a try seeing Hill is already 34 and his contract expires this summer if I am not mistaken. I think our CB pairing should be a regular one to provide stability. Mbia and Samba are still under 30 and could play together for some time which in my opinion is only beneficial for the team. Too many goals we let in this season has been because our defenders have made errors and by doing so not providing enough stability for the team to build on.

Samba will be gone if we go down, so that partnership is looking quite unlikely.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Not according to TF he won't.

But M'bia probably will due to him only having a year left on his contract so we'll likely try to cash in (cue witty comments about how much for....)

Comment

HR and TF said Samba would stay. If there is a bid for him then I think TF would want to keep him because we need stability and quality players. In the long run it would be worth it.

Comment

Working...
        X