Since72

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since72

I've collected the programmes , cut out the scrap books , run on the pitch when Clive Allen spun on a sixpence to score against palace in the f.a. Cup quarters in 82. Raised 8 kids as QPR supporters in a place that's nearly all Chelsea , got the tattoo(old badge), watched great players , and not so great players , stood up, sat down, cheered and sighed , even cried.....even in times like this , I'll always be proud to be a Ranger...whatever , wherever , whoever we play. First post, could be last but for all to know Sully is a proud QPR boy!
    Clive was a hero but big Bob was the nuts!

Good on you mate , coming from Rose Hill ( for all you West Londoners , is between Mitcham and Sutton ) ,i know what its like living in Chelsea heartlands, and being a Ranger from the South London suburbs.
    Welcome on board
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Thanks ...(was beginning to think I was at a cup game then)

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
        Good on you mate , coming from Rose Hill ( for all you West Londoners , is between Mitcham and Sutton ) ,i know what its like living in Chelsea heartlands, and being a Ranger from the South London suburbs.
        Welcome on board

rose hill hey. just bought a place in carshalton. you better be nice or i will be walking up and down wryth lane after you lol
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Since72 View Post
          I've collected the programmes , cut out the scrap books , run on the pitch when Clive Allen spun on a sixpence to score against palace in the f.a. Cup quarters in 82. Raised 8 kids as QPR supporters in a place that's nearly all Chelsea , got the tattoo(old badge), watched great players , and not so great players , stood up, sat down, cheered and sighed , even cried.....even in times like this , I'll always be proud to be a Ranger...whatever , wherever , whoever we play. First post, could be last but for all to know Sully is a proud QPR boy!

yep, great goal that was by our clive. he knew instinctivly where the goal was in the dying seconds of that match. one of my fav goals.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Work in mitcham, hate the way the Chelscum fans hang out their flags from their caravans and walk round asda in their trackies.....
            Clive was a hero but big bob was the nuts

Comment

Work in mitcham, hate the way the Chelscum fans hang out their flags from their caravans and walk round asda in their trackies.....
              Yes Big Bob was the man, him and Steve Wicks. Just a word of warning, the negativity on here is infectious. What ever the season we'll follow our team!

Comment

clive was my first!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                  clive was my first!
                  You told me I was. I feel used.
                  "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                  London Pride is a flower that's free.
                  London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                  And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                    clive was my first!
                    A bird called Levi was mine. Right ugly sort n all - added me on MSN on the Tuesday and rumped her the Sunday. Went from a boy to a man in a few sweaty thrusts in a council flat.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Too much information......

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        A bird called Levi was mine. Right ugly sort n all - added me on MSN on the Tuesday and rumped her the Sunday. Went from a boy to a man in a few sweaty thrusts in a council flat.
                        You did well to tee that up for your Swansea trip matty!
                        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                        London Pride is a flower that's free.
                        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

3 pumps and a squirt was it Matty
                          "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                          For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                            You did well to tee that up for your Swansea trip matty!
                            Was good timing mate, yea. Had a big old bet with a pal that I'd lose the V plates before my 23rd birthday. Showed him I was right.

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                            3 pumps and a squirt was it Matty
                            Yes mate that's it. Sorry, forgot the end part, I was too busy crying with happiness into her shoulder and stroking her hair.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              rose hill hey. just bought a place in carshalton. you better be nice or i will be walking up and down wryth lane after you lol
                              You can pound Wrythe Lane all you like mate, ive not lived in Rose Hill since i was a teenager, looking to move back to the Carshalton /Sutton area , Croydon is just too s hit ( Sorry Croydon Captain Jack )
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                              X