Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My team from now on! Attack attack attack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My team from now on! Attack attack attack!

Cesar,mackie(RB) samba and mbia(CBS) fabio(lb) diakiate(cm)jenas(cm) swp(am)zamora(rm)townsend(lm)remy(st) you are probably thinking why Zamora right midfield but he can be used as a 3 man attack with Townsend plus he hasheight if we wanna hit long balls! I feel with swp remy and Townsend we have pace in high areas and they play quick I feel tarbs is slowing us down at times and its the only other option to try I feel

We have to attack. As it is, we are going to go down unless something drastically changes. We need to just go for it, nothing to lose.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by pauly View Post
      Cesar,mackie(RB) samba and mbia(CBS) fabio(lb) diakiate(cm)jenas(cm) swp(am)zamora(rm)townsend(lm)remy(st) you are probably thinking why Zamora right midfield but he can be used as a 3 man attack with Townsend plus he hasheight if we wanna hit long balls! I feel with swp remy and Townsend we have pace in high areas and they play quick I feel tarbs is slowing us down at times and its the only other option to try I feel
      Adel is our most gifted player. However, he is the main reason why we are so ineffective. He slows things down. He take one player, then another and another while going to the wing play. He gives the ball to the winger but demands to pass it on to him again. Then, it seems impossible to make a split pass as the opposition are fully recovered and marking every one of our players. Its the main reason why we do not score many goals. Adel do invent goals and action every now and then, buts its not enough. He is very predictable.

Comment

Originally posted by pauly View Post
        How does i can run forever Jamie get into that team?

Comment

What a bizarre team. How do you propose we feed Townsend / Remy / Zamora? SWP certainly isn't going to do it. You have an idea set up for Adel or Granero, and then stick a bloke who can't control or pass in the driving seat

Comment

Going for
            Cesar
            Samba-hill-mbia
            Townsend. Mackie
            Granero. Jenas
            Tarrabt
            Zamora. Remy

And bloody go for it .
            Clive was a hero but big Bob was the nuts!

Comment

Cesar
              onuoha samba hill fabio
              M bia granero diakiete
              Remy Taarabt
              Zamora

Comment

Cesar
                Fabio Samba Hill Traore
                SWP Mbia Granero Townsend
                Tarbs
                Remy

I'd like to see Diakite in for Mbia whenever he is back from ACON / is fit again.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Cesar
                  Fabio Hill Samba Traore
                  Taarabt Granero Derry Townsend
                  Remy Zamora

Comment

Reasons for my team adel dosnt trust the players I feel so he dosnt release the ball quickly enuf when swp come on sat and when he's played there under warnock he's been better suited there and if remember at chelsea he had some good games playing more central,playying zamora there is a strange positon but it gives us an option of playing it long and keeping it tight in a 451 and if he we can get crosses in from townsend we would have remy and advancing zamora in box,as for central mid has to be jenas he's best technicaly and diakite gives us a bit of graft and attacking,as I said earlier I'm jus wanna attack and give it a go

Comment

yeah, just attack and give it a go without our best attacking player! that'll do the trick! SWP looked good at Chelsea in 2006, he's bound to be better than Adel who has outperformed him in their last 50 odd appearances together!

Adel doesn't trust the players because they are rubbish. So your solution is to take out the non-rubbish player?

Comment

Not saying he aint been good I actully think he needs to play with better players in abetter team jus I thought its worth a change nowt to lose,you have to admit he gets in good postions and he's wasteful

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Cesar
                          Fabio Samba Hill Traore
                          SWP Mbia Granero Townsend
                          Tarbs
                          Remy

I'd like to see Diakite in for Mbia whenever he is back from ACON / is fit again.
                          Pretty much agree with this, or have Fabio LB and Onouha RB, but a Fabio / Traore combo would offer more going forward.

Key is Granero must play in the middle with Mbia / Diakite, not Derry. Some have slated Mbia, but he and Granero were excellent together Sat and in the past. He was actually the one with licence to push forward and things happened. When he plays with Derry its almost like he feels he cant drift far as will need to cover any time.

Also, for anyone still putting Mackie in their side (OP - Mackie RB, are you insane), did Saturday not confirm something once and for all.... 1st half with grafters Mackie and Derry, 0 shots, 2nd half without them about 12 shots, much better control, better shape, discipline and an attacking threat.

Comment

------------------------Cesar------------------------
                            Onuoha-------Samba--------Hill-------------Fabio
                            ---------Granero------Mbia-----Diakite------------
                            ------------------Taarabt---Remy------------------
                            ----------------------Zamora-----------------------

whenever we get crosses in, no one there to receive them. lets try attacking through the middle. thats option 1.
                            option 2 is continue with the wing play, in which case:

---------------------Cesar-----------------------
                            Fabio--------Samba--------Hill---------Traore
                            -------------Granero--------Diakite------------
                            Hoilett----------------------------------Townsend
                            ------------------Taarabt-------------------------
                            -------------------------Remy--------------------
                            Last edited by Ginger Ninja; 11-02-2013, 01:54 PM.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

No one can work out the formation as it is like picking straws. The players we have are not up to it. They are inconsistent and have more weaknesses than strengths. You could say play to our strengths but what are they? We cannot hold the ball, we cannot mark or read the game, the passing is hit or miss and up fronts , well what front line? A player has a good match and then reverts to mediocracy.

Comment

Working...
                              X