people slagging fans off because some of us think were going down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• people slagging fans off because some of us think were going down

Just because some of us think we are going down doesn't mean we won't back the team to help them stay up. I'm one of these. Yes it looks bleak the stats are against and nothing is going our way. You do the math which is more likely? Obviously relegation. Alright I think we'll go down but that doesn't mean I want us too. I want my team to prove us wrong. Next time you #### off fans for their pessimism ask them do they THINK we'll go down or do they WANT us to.go down. Think they'll be a lot more thinkers than wanters
    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Yes, far too many to quick to jump down other peoples throats

time to promote peace and harmony

Comment

Exactly.

Pathetic some of the thins banded about. I follow the team every week home n away yet am being indirectly coated off for daring to say I think we're down - I'm always optimistic but after seeing us put in yet another pathetic performance yesterday it's hard to think otherwise tbh. Where are the goals going to come from? We have people in our side that just ain't good enough .

Ill back the team to the hilt up until the final game , that won't change - but I find it very hard to believe we are staying up I really do.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Exactly .... only fools can argue with that.

Comment

we are down and no amount of wishful thinking or rose tinted qpr specs will camorflauge the fact this qpr team is second worse in premier league histoty!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X