Traore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zuluop View Post
    Traore is an awful defender which is why Arsenal dropped him after the hit at old trafford.

But Nedum Onouha was accountable for one swansea goal today, and Samba the last one as well.......so should we switch the whole defence?
    The way I saw the goals:

1st Dyer shot from edge of box ceser pushed it out in front of him Michu followed it in unchallenged. Prob keepers fault but would have been nice to see one of the centre backs putting in a challenge or at least leaning on him to put him off

2nd The right back danced past our left side Mackie and Traore (blame the both of them) pushed to their player again but he got in to easy in the first place

3rd They scored from OUR corner if I recall right (no surprise there!!!!!) think Nedum got caught two on one and they scored from tight angle. Think it might be hard to blame him but would like to see it again

4th Samba bullied off ball by Michu Sambas fault

All avoidable goals from what I recollect
    Last edited by West Acton; 09-02-2013, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Acton above spot on.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Traore

He is such a good player and no not as a left back, play him as a winger he is so wasted at left back!!!! Harry should do with traore what he did with bale because the potential is there and maybe he will never be as good as bale but I would like to see him played as a winger!!!!
        We Foes, We Fellow Foes, The Same Football Team We Follow !

Comment

He has recently been awful.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
            Mentally not committed. Simple as that. Has ability but just not able to give his all.

Always looks like his mind is elsewhere and he is not switched on.
            My thoughts exactly kingy, the guy looks like he has been on the weed half the time

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              He's a left winger - surely everybody can see that? Decent going forward but can't defend for toffee.
              Agree with that, Matty.
              He would make quite a handy left-sided midfield player, has the pace, a good crosser of the ball, to be really effective in that role.
              But, a defender? No way.

Comment

It;s early days on Townsend but would anybody choose Traore over Townsend at the moment he's got equal ability but lacks the desire to put as much into the game as Townsend who always wants to be involved

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  The way I saw the goals:

1st Dyer shot from edge of box ceser pushed it out in front of him Michu followed it in unchallenged. Prob keepers fault but would have been nice to see one of the centre backs putting in a challenge or at least leaning on him to put him off

2nd The right back danced past our left side Mackie and Traore (blame the both of them) pushed to their player again but he got in to easy in the first place

3rd They scored from OUR corner if I recall right (no surprise there!!!!!) think Nedum got caught two on one and they scored from tight angle. Think it might be hard to blame him but would like to see it again

4th Samba bullied off ball by Michu Sambas fault

All avoidable goals from what I recollect
                  Your earlier post about Traore spot on, hopefully.
                  1st, Dyers quite easy shot was from 30 yards. Only one to blame is Cesar (maybe Hill was too quick to step back).
                  2nd, Mackie was watching at the ball, not his man.
                  3rd, Graneros miss placed pass and poor defending by both Onuoha and Cesar.

Comment

Working...
                  X