Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you hate more

The England band or Leighton Baines' hair

I hate the England band so much. They completely ruin the atmosphere. Do England ever do spontaneous chants anymore? I've been to two England games at Wembley in the past few years (one qualifier, on friendly) and both times the atmosphere was dire. You could hear the low murmur of people chatting away more than you could hear any chanting.

At least they can stay in time though, and the drummer realises he has a rhythm instrument in his hand, unlike our current Q block drummer...

Leighton Baines' hair is fine. I like the fact that he's a bit different from most footballers. Different image, listens to different music, probably doesn't hang out in Movida/Faces chasing after the same old bimbos. Good for him.

Comment

baines is just a s hit bradley wiggins!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        baines is just a s hit bradley wiggins!

Comment

Hair? Band? Ronaldhino's hairband.

Comment

I hate monday mornings,so much to do .scratch on then a full on 30 mins edl meeting before we get to the monday club..
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
              The England band or Leighton Baines' hair
              I had a feeling someone was going to start a thread on this subject tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                I hate monday mornings,so much to do .scratch on then a full on 30 mins edl meeting before we get to the monday club..
                you're in both the EDL and the tories? Genuine Q - no idea if you're being serious, but wouldn't have thought there was much overlap

Comment

I absolutely detest the band.

Comment

To be honest Geng,overlapping is frowned upon within the group.we get what has to be said and done then hit moons sharpish for happy hour
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I hate having to choose to hate trivial things.

Comment

The band is cringeworthy
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I don't watch much of any england games because of the band. What's that gov website where you can cause a debate in parliament if enough people vote?

Comment

i like baine,s barnet, he reminds me of a 70,s player which in my book is always good!
                            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

That bloody band drives me around the bend too.
                              They blatantly copied the Dutch twerps, even playing some of the same dirges.
                              Nothing original about the band at all. I say, get rid of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X