England v Brazil tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England v Brazil tonight

Seems there is a very good chance that Ceasar will start tonight against England which adds some extra interest for the match

If anyone fancies meeting up with some other QPR fans we will be in the Green Man about 3pm and then St Josephs from about 5pm

Cesar is starting tonight, as is the KING, Ronaldinho. Strong line up for brazil.

Julio Cesar; Daniel Alves, David Luiz (c), Dante, Adriano; Ramires, Paulinho; Oscar, Ronaldinho, Neymar; Luis Fabiano
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Going with some clients from work.

Actually looking forward to this one. Can't remember the last time I felt like that about an England game.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
        Cesar is starting tonight, as is the KING, Ronaldinho. Strong line up for brazil.

Julio Cesar; Daniel Alves, David Luiz (c), Dante, Adriano; Ramires, Paulinho; Oscar, Ronaldinho, Neymar; Luis Fabiano
        They will tear England a new one IMO. Don't usually watch England friendlies but I probably will watch this one, some proper talent on show for Brazil there. Good to see Ronaldinho back on show - be intersting to see how he performs. A few years back he was unbelievable; the most entertaining player in my lifetime.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Dante & Luiz at centre back should be....... Interesting, both are animals, Dante more controlled, Luiz reckless.

All Hair Cesar!
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Be strange worrying about the opposition keeper.
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

id need a remorgage to go on the lash with you
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Cmon you Brazilian boys! havent bothered with an England game for years but might actually watch this one if Cesar is playing. Gotta cheer your own on.

Comment

That's right v block England 0-4 us
                  http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Think back about 5 years..... and just imagine if someone said in 2013 at the FA's 150th year celebration showpiece fixture, against Brazil, a QPR player would be playing for Brazil.

It's unbelievable. Really chuffed for Cesar, who seems a real nice bloke and i think i read somewher he's the most decorated keeper around, and yet his feet are as firmly on the ground as any of us it would seem. Top quality pro, and hopefully some of the other players and especially the youngsters at our great club will take note.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      id need a remorgage to go on the lash with you
                      If you can have 1 pint for every 10 of isle's you're in the big drinker catogory
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        They will tear England a new one IMO. Don't usually watch England friendlies but I probably will watch this one, some proper talent on show for Brazil there. Good to see Ronaldinho back on show - be intersting to see how he performs. A few years back he was unbelievable; the most entertaining player in my lifetime.
                        My fav player of all time Matty, and in his prime for me I would have him over Maradonna, Zidane, Messi, Ronaldo, & Taarabt ;) My opinion of course.
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                          My fav player of all time Matty, and in his prime for me I would have him over Maradonna, Zidane, Messi, Ronaldo, & Taarabt ;) My opinion of course.
                          Don't agree Chris.

Was at the nou camp sunday before last and I saw the messi show. He scored 4 of the 5 goals and the bloke was walking through the whole team. Seeing it live has proven to me that the bloke is the best footballer ever!
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Better then nygard.....
                            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

chunky Robbo best player ever IMO no joke leg end in non lg circles.Go on the lash get in 2 hrs before a game,stuff his mush and go out and do the bizz.Shower after,Gucci up and repeat all over again.
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X