This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The lies of Tony Fernandes and Harry Redknapp

I cannot believe people are believing the rubbish that our wage bill is lower now than when Harry took over. We sent out three players on loan, we sold no one, Dyer is still on the payroll as his contract was till the end of the season, and we got in Remy, Samba, Townsend, Ben Haim, and brought DJ and Bothroyd back on the payroll. So there is no way that our wage bill is now lower.

Yeah, this is true.

Samba alone = Cisse, Ferdinand and Dyer's wages.

and I highly doubt Buraspor are paying all of Anton's salary

Comment

The drivel of Marshy.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
        I cannot believe people are believing the rubbish that our wage bill is lower now than when Harry took over. We sent out three players on loan, we sold no one, Dyer is still on the payroll as his contract was till the end of the season, and we got in Remy, Samba, Townsend, Ben Haim, and brought DJ and Bothroyd back on the payroll. So there is no way that our wage bill is now lower.
        Sorry, I forgot Young too - that's another one we got in.

Comment

Well we'll all be able to see for ourselves in a few days when the annual accounts are published.

Also, how do you know Dyer is still on the payroll?

Comment

I'm going to Tesco's and looking for some razor blades
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

do we moan or do we brush it aside and support the team and help them stay up? not really that harder a choice. I miss playing in the football league but id rather qpr be a premiership club rather than a championship club
              i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
                Well we'll all be able to see for ourselves in a few days when the annual accounts are published.

Also, how do you know Dyer is still on the payroll?
                I don't. But the way these things work, if someone is on a contract till the end of the year, and you terminate it, then you have to pay them for the rest of the contract. Even if we assume Dyer was on a low salary of 20k a week, do you really think he would have just agree to have his contract terminated and lose out on 300,000 pounds so that QPR can save that money? Get real. He is now at Middlesborough, but I doubt they're paying him the salary we were, so we're still paying him money.

As for the accounts, they will not reveal the wage bill.

Comment

I also find it hard to believe that our wage bill is now lower. Furthermore, I find it very hard to believe we are adequately prepared for relegation. I hope these doubts - and the corresponding repercussions for the club - remain purely theoretical, I really do.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I don't care about the wage bill. It only becomes a talking point if we go down and then if the owners walk.

Comment

It depends on the contract Marshy. The idea that players and managers just get "paid up" is a myth nowdays, perpetuated by gutter press as performance management should be incorporated by any good legal team and a compromise agreement should be reached. However, if the money was not a lot, we may have just paid it.
                      Last edited by silvercue; 05-02-2013, 01:59 PM.
                      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                        Sorry, I forgot Young too - that's another one we got in.
                        Yes we know as you said all of this in the other thread also.

I love the way you spout all these statements as if fact or you are some divine fountain of knowledge and information.

Firstly, Both and DJ came back in, but for all we know the clubs we loaned them to may have only paid a few £k of their wage in the first place, so them coming back may have next to no impact.

Cisse going out to the far east where money is awash so it's perfectly feasible they paid his wage in full (plus the £500k for the loan), and as he came last Jan it's also feasible he got parity with high earners at the time, if reports are to be believed could be circa £60k / wk. This may cover all Remy's wage for all we know as the reported £80k was slammed a while back.

Dyer's gone and will be off the wage as he's technically left the club... any settlement is irrelevant, he's off the wage bill. He probably got about £15-20k basic
                        Ferdinand probably on about £40k at a guess and we have no idea what the new club is paying, but could be the bulk of if not all.
                        Faurllin's gone, not sure what he's on either but could be significant if he'd had any extension in the last year or so.
                        Hulse has gone out
                        Some younger players gone out, who could well combine to decent amounts.

Samba tooka pay cut to come and we don't know what he's on but i'l assume £80k max, easilly covered by above.
                        Townsend and Jenas apparently £25k combined
                        Ben Haim was on the scrap heap so probably minimal wage and money made on appearances.
                        Yun who knows what he's on, but i doubt massive wages.

ALso can't be sure as to when interview with TF was done, but he may have also factored out DJ's wage because he was meant to go to Blackburn, and they could be about £30k, poss more as we got him cheap using a buy out clause and he'd proved himself in the prem so could command decent wages.

Point is, none of us, especially you have the facts or detail, so to come out with threads as typically stupid as this one, just further cement the majority of poster's opinions of you.
                        Last edited by Del; 05-02-2013, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Christ almighty this board has gone to the dogs...
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

This board was much better when its main purpose was to leak transfer targets and circle jerk Bernie and Flav

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              Christ almighty this board has gone to the dogs...
                              Unfortunately it's like reading the daily star these days.

I find myself reading loft 4 words more these days because we have far to many oddballs on here and that's coming from someone that believes in freedom of speech!
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X