match fixing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• match fixing

Which English team could be found guilty?
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    Which English team could be found guilty?
    QPR, Hughes fixed us to keep losing.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Anton threw at least three games this season. No one could be that sh1t...

Comment

When was the last time juventus played in England and lost. It doesn't have to be both teams can just be one team deliberately playing to lose.

Comment

Lets hope its one of ours, they get relegated to the conference and only 2 teams get relegated so we only have to finish above 2. hee hee.

Comment

As far as I can tell one of the matches was a Liverpool Champion's League game. But apparently Liverpool were in the dark about the whole thing.

Comment

They must have known something if they won!

Comment

Not at all the other team can just get bought and told to lose , the other team can be clueless .

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Anton threw at least three games this season. No one could be that sh1t...
                  tickled me.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Match fixing doesn't always mean they deliberately lost or fixed the result. It can be things like giving away a throw in the first few minutes as there are markets for all that. In fact it usually is realted to things other than winning or losing. When officials are involved it often involves penalty decisions.

I understand the game mentioned in UK was Champions League in last 4/5 years, so limits the number of teams it could have been.
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Hope its Chelscum against some Russian opposition and they throw the book at them and Abramovic has to sell?

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                        Hope its Chelscum against some Russian opposition and they throw the book at them and Abramovic has to sell?
                        It is possible that 2 teams who only needed a draw each to go through came to some arrangement - that would be a likely target for betting scams as both teams are winners too.......have we had any such scenarious in the CL recently.

Just fun speculation, of course.
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

It was the Liverpool v Debrecen game. Debrecen's keeper was bribed to concede 3 goals, Liverpool still only managed to win 1-0, with 2 shots on target all game!
                          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                            It was the Liverpool v Debrecen game. Debrecen's keeper was bribed to concede 3 goals, Liverpool still only managed to win 1-0, with 2 shots on target all game!
                            That's what makes me laugh about these allegations - he can only let in 3 if the oppo create that many chances. Mind you, I suppose he could have thrown a couple in his own net :pleasantsuprise:
                            If I recall, this was unearthed a while back and the keeper got banned. This is the only game that got mentioned as well - so why has it broken as a story again today?
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                              That's what makes me laugh about these allegations - he can only let in 3 if the oppo create that many chances. Mind you, I suppose he could have thrown a couple in his own net :pleasantsuprise:
                              If I recall, this was unearthed a while back and the keeper got banned. This is the only game that got mentioned as well - so why has it broken as a story again today?
                              Suppose it's the shock about this actually happening in England! Would never have expected it to happen over here tbh
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                              X