Zamora

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zamora

Given he can only play one half because his hip freezes up when he stops - would you play him in the 1st or 2nd half v swans?

If he's not fully match fit then he stands more chance against defenders in the second half

Comment

I say start him and see how long he last. 1st hour against Norwich was a waste of time with Mackie on his own. If a miracle happens and we get in front we can go back to our normal defensive mode and park the bus and wind up the taffs .

Comment

1st. We need to take the lead and then rely once again on our solid back line and best keeper in the league
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Good question Mem. For me better to get him out on the pitch first half and try and get a lead so we have something to hold onto

Begs the question however if it seizes up after physical work out then a rest does it not seize up after warming up before the game??

Comment

yeah but is it the club saying this officialy or just a space filling journalist

Comment

Fair point - if it seizes up then why doesn't he just stay on the pitch at half time and keep moving - or is that too simplistic - I would defo start with him 1st half particularly if remy is out

Comment

Originally posted by loftlag View Post
                yeah but is it the club saying this officialy or just a space filling journalist
                Redknapp quote a number of times

Comment

Is this a permanent condition for our Bobby or is he still recovering from the hip injury

Comment

The thing is we need to score and we could play two 90 min half's with Mackie up front and he wouldn't score . Im sure Hoillet played up top for Blackburn a couple of times ? why not try that ! would rather him than Bothroyd .

Comment

The thing I don't understand is Zamora is out for 3-4 months having a hip operation which is obviously supposed to make it better, and then he comes back and can only play 20 minutes! So frustrating as we need him back badly and he looked ok when he came on on Saturday

There is a distinct difference between players like Derry and Hill who would have to have a serious problem to stop them playing or being brought off, against Zamora, Traore et al, who don't seem to be too bothered about mssing out or sitting on the sidelines.

Comment

I think I noticed he did limp a bit against Norwich.
                        No pun aimed at us(). Hope I´m wrong about this one.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          1st. We need to take the lead and then rely once again on our solid back line and best keeper in the league
                          This.

Comment

1st

Comment

Harry said he might need another operation but they hope they can wait until the season is over. Omg how pathetic strikeforce we have. No wonder every other team pushes us back to our own box. They know we do not have any firepower in the other end....

Comment

Working...
                              X