No announcement yet.

Remy out for 3 months?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I the only one that thinks no news is bad news or perhaps I've just had a bad day!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
      The geeser is a pr1ck, thinks he's some sort of celebrity QPR fan. Talks absolute tosh, attention seeking mug
      He plays a character on his twitter Dave.

In person and deep down I see him as a different person. Your description of his twitter account is spot on but we need to remember there is a difference between virtual and real life.

I have done a degree in chemistry and Lone thought I was having a bubble, the fact is people think I am a pick wacky yet in real life I always look for the sensible option!
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        For gods sake wait until sure before posting such negativity.
        Quite a few people on here are negative, mate. At the moment the story is just speculation. The Sun are saying he'll be out for 3 months whilst the Daily Mail are saying he'll be out for 2 months. Both newspapers are a load of rubbish but the odd time they do publish news that is correct. Fingers crossed that he'll be back in action this weekend, though.
        Fernandes really deserves a bit of luck with our club.

Comment

He was supposed to be touch and go against City, as was Adel, and both played for 90mins

Comment

I think the OP is entitled to post something with a link to a newspaper. Just because it contains bad news and maybe inaccurate is no reason to bite the poor bloke's head off.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              He plays a character on his twitter Dave.

In person and deep down I see him as a different person. Your description of his twitter account is spot on but we need to remember there is a difference between virtual and real life.

I have done a degree in chemistry and Lone thought I was having a bubble, the fact is people think I am a pick wacky yet in real life I always look for the sensible option!
              before or after your career as a professorial footballer?? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                I think the OP is entitled to post something with a link to a newspaper. Just because it contains bad news and maybe inaccurate is no reason to bite the poor bloke's head off.

Comment

yes

yes lets not bite the poor blokes head off he is after all only posting a newspaper article,and he did have the decency to put up the link,where as me and facto just make up stories to get a reaction
                  the one obsvervation i make on this story is that

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST A LOAD OF RUBBISH THAT REMY WAS OUT FOR THE SEASON,AND WOULD YOU ADAM AND EVE IT THE SUN NEWSPAPER BEET ME TO IT

but anyway true love to the poster that put up the origional story you are getting an enamel badge in the post of the doddinghurst cuckoo clock
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                  X