who will sign my petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vespa View Post
    Sure it`s not " your good at Kerplunk" ? Let us all down BIG TIME there TW.
    Maybe you two should have a Essex v Kent subbutteo challenge , talking of games that use no brain power
    On the contrary Vesp, it's all about angles. It's like chess on baize if played properly of course. Oh, it's only one "t" in Subbuteo btw! Would love that match up - would wipe the floor with the lot of them......obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
      On the contrary Vesp, it's all about angles. It's like chess on baize if played properly of course. Oh, it's only one "t" in Subbuteo btw! Would love that match up - would wipe the floor with the lot of them......obviously.
      Dont know who i`d support , ive got family Dagenham way , so the marsh dwellers could have my vote , but at least Kent is South of the river ,hmmmmmm i`ll think on it.....
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

yeah

well comic genius there vanhoop ,but i think we will let him play in monkey boots rather than tassled loathers,on a sensable note does anybody agree with me that samba could play up front for us dont
        forget he did play up front for blackburn
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

erm

another reality could be that we could move up samba for the last 20 mins to join the attack and mbia goes back to the defence to cover,that could be something trully amazing
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
          X