Townsend looks a Prospect & Samba is a Unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Townsend looks a Prospect & Samba is a Unit

On a positive thought the lad done well. Neat, tidy and positive on the ball and got behind them a number of times.

Think he will do well down here

Samba is everything we have been screaming out for for the last 24months wins the ball in his box, wins the ball in their box and was even winning it on the half way line too. Never seen Holt so quiet against us and beside Samba he looked tiny

I also liked what I saw from Jenas and think he will offer something we have been lacking. He was composed and calm on the ball and was starting to dictate play. With the right palyers around them him and Granero could work well together

He looked good. He can run at people, which is what we need. I think him, Tarbs, Remy and Jenas can be quite threatening.

Comment

Agree. I thought townsend was mustard today. Samba is a beast and jenas was composed and played well.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Townsend was superb today, and well deserved MOTM............will do well for rest of season.
        Its really funny that people are too busy doom mongering, and something positive like Townsends and Samba's performance today has just this one thread amongst many, many threads where people are moaning!!! Dont get it!!!!

Comment

Towsend is only on 3k a week with Spurs. Wonder if we could make him permanent if we stay up. It seems that we are struggling to score, and now with Remy out for some weeks, we will struggle even more. Its time to give DJ a chance Harry, seeing he is in the 25 man squad. Mackie gives his heart, but will never score many goals. Only one so far this season!

Comment

sambas a great signing but do feel our tactics are now to just get him in there and hit everything at his bonce.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Yes he really impressed today. Samba is HUGE
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Just thinking that nothing has really been said about the new boys out there today. Samba was solid as a rock, a great addition. Townsend could be our prem Kyle Walker, very impressed and Jenas looked like an experienced prem pro.

Comment

I have to admit I didn't know what to expect from Townsend, but I thought he was great.
                  twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

All the new boys did well today, hadn't seen Townsend before but heard from a few mates that he was a decent prospect! I think if Remy played we win that game comfortably, very difficult to score when you don't have a proper striker on the pitch!

Comment

Samba is what I expected and a bit more composed on the ball than I thought. Money well spent.
                      My Spurs mates tell me Townsend is very good, just doesn't get much of a game down there. Very good start. Also thought Jenas looked ok when he came on.

Comment

Working...
                      X