• Show
Clear All

we dont do players in the box...

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      we dont do players in the box...
      Exactly my point - can not win games with nobody in the box
      We were not playing a top team.
      Better we loso agains Man.City and win this one - would have given us 3 instead of 2 points

Comment

Only two players who create anything: Adel and Granero. Only one player on goalscoring form at the moment - Bothroyd. They should all have started.

Comment

Nope. This one isn't on Harry it's on the finishing. Nice to see you post your concerns before the game.

I personally just don't understand why people post negative threads, you bring people down to your level & that's not on. I advise you don't post on the forum this season if you're going to bring people to your level. Do what you want but that's my advice
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
            Nope. This one isn't on Harry it's on the finishing. Nice to see you post your concerns before the game.

I personally just don't understand why people post negative threads, you bring people down to your level & that's not on. I advise you don't post on the forum this season if you're going to bring people to your level. Do what you want but that's my advice
            Here here. Im very happy with the six point gap. Gonna enjoy my saturday evening bubbly even more now, knowing that 3 wins providing all the others lose, we're be well clear. Splendid showing today.

Comment

Working...
            X