No announcement yet.

I'm Normally Confident..But Dreading Losing To Scunthorpe United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we loose the game today, would you class it as a total disaster? thoughts?

Comment

Id say id be very unhappy if we lost today!, we need a win for confidence and hope to go on a little run against posh and palace.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

id say jimmy mag will be two loses from his p45 then!!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Didn't think I would be saying this at this stage of the season, but a draw will do!

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
            but a draw will do!
            cannot believe we have got to the stage of a draw will do against a team that hasn't beaten us in 45 years.......and could only beat 7 man swansea 2-1.........i fear for the manager if we lose.

Comment

A draw wont do we've got to win today after this no game for 2wks that will be eating away at everyone during those 2wks 5 games no wins probably in or around the bottom three.

There be calls for magilton's head and moral will be low.

Comment

shame on you who didn't have faith

although i didn't get the correct scoreline at least i predicted our forward Taarabt would score and that we would win

going for a Italian where the Chelsea part of the family will be attending, should be an interesting night

Comment

Haha we had the faith PK and we are probably 2 of the more negative posters of late

Comment

Working...
                  X