don't blame taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't blame taarabt

for not winning, we start playing in the second half and let it too late!

would like to see bobby zamora start next time longside with remy

Him and Townsend were our best players going forward, but I will blame him for that penalty miss. As I said before, his finishing is poor, maybe someone else should have taken it.

Comment

The bloke is a c0ck. He demands like a spoilt brat to take corners and free kicks and delivers nothing, I mean nothing and consistently. Then he misses a penalty. Taarabt is a clown!

He needs the pressure of a moving game in open play to delivery his great skills. From a dead ball under no pressure he is worse than half my under 9 team (who are very good) but you get my point!

Comment

zamora, remy and jenas are penalty takers... let hope we win another pen before the season end!

Comment

Only a brainless Pratt would blame Adel. Yea he shoulda scored a pen but Jesus Christ he's been our best player this season bar Nelsen nd he single handedly got us the win vs Fulham. Team was awful today.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Remys not the right weapon. Hes a french darren anderton. Gonna watch the remainder of the season from the stands so what good is that to us?

Comment

It wasn't a bad penalty. Maybe not right in the corner but not a bad penalty.

Comment

Is that you in your picture Dave? Why haven't you got a shirt on?

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
                  It wasn't a bad penalty. Maybe not right in the corner but not a bad penalty.
                  And neither was it a good penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by Grifter View Post
                    Is that you in your picture Dave? Why haven't you got a shirt on?
                    and if it is you have you fell from a height and landed on your head?

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      and if it is you have you fell from a height and landed on your head?
                      I'm sorry, i don't understand what you're saying!

Comment

His penalty record is very good. It was a brilliant save, and certainly I've seen worse penalties.

Should have scored, yes. But then every penalty should be scored.

He deserves far more criticism for his corners and free kicks, of which there were a couple of good ones, but mainly ****e.

Comment

One chance to win the game, 12 yards out only the goalie to beat, 3 points desperately needed..Where was HH when we needed him?

Comment

It was a really good save, low in his left hand corner and not soft struck either.. Sometimes a goalie gets to them but that is not often, too bad today was one of those days.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                              The bloke is a c0ck. He demands like a spoilt brat to take corners and free kicks and delivers nothing, I mean nothing and consistently. Then he misses a penalty. Taarabt is a clown!

He needs the pressure of a moving game in open play to delivery his great skills. From a dead ball under no pressure he is worse than half my under 9 team (who are very good) but you get my point!
                              And without him we would be a far worse team and that's a fact.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X