The official Lets Be Positive Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The official Lets Be Positive Thread!

Ok as there are so many whingers on here I thought it would be a good idea to get spirits high and get some positive comments about qpr and ourselves on here!!!

I'll start.....I rate Buszaky, Cook, Rowlands, Tarabbt, Routledge, Leigetwood, Ephraim, Mahon, Balanta and Faurlin as the best collective midfield in the championship. This is when they are all on form!! When I say this I mean that I wouldn't swap the whole lot for another teams complete midfield.

I also think that Connolly, Gorkks and Stewart are in the top 10 centre backs in the division. Don't knock Stewart as he was one of the best centre backs on the opta index last year!!

I also rate Cerny in the top 5 keepers in the division.

I also believe we are going to beat Scunthorpe this Saturday...

Plus i'm off on holiday next week with my gf who is extremely fit!! So there I'm feeling positive and high!!

haha...no replies wagga...kind of sums up this messageboard doesn't it!! complete bunch of moaners!!! i'm with u tho mate.....plus a packed loftus road in full voice is the best atmosphere you will find in the championship......and yes ur mrs is fit...:-)

Comment

I think our first league win will be tomorrow 8/5 good odds might have a few quid.

Comment

good to hear you are off on holiday with your fit gf.

Let's hope u and QPR score loads in September!

Comment

Cheers Stan......Heres to the me and the boys putting in a good performance over the next couple of weeks.!!

Comment

I agree about being positive...one thing though I would swap our midfield for

Barton
            Nolan
            Smith
            Butt
            Gerimi
            Gutierrez
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

I disagree there W12Chris.....no way think they are better players!! maybe back in the day people like Butt, Barton and Smith were good but Nolan has always been overated and Geremi and Gutierrez are nothing special!!

Wagga you said you and the boys are hoping to put in good performances over the next couple of weeks.... I'm guessing you mean QPR and yourself and not yourself and a load of mates!! haha...if so let me join!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
                I agree about being positive...one thing though I would swap our midfield for

Barton
                Nolan
                Smith
                Butt
                Gerimi
                Gutierrez
                Not sure I would want all of those though, especially not on their wages.

Nolan & Gutierrez would fit in quite well though.
                Geremi can play as a RB too, so maybe he can play for QPR.

How about if a swap deal Mahon, Legiertwood & Alberti?;D

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                  Not sure I would want all of those though, especially not on their wages.

Nolan & Gutierrez would fit in quite well though.
                  Geremi can play as a RB too, so maybe he can play for QPR.

How about if a swap deal Mahon, Legiertwood & Alberti?;D
                  Here's wishing
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

QPR 4 - 0 Scunthorpe - Beckford and Bale sign and I get to join in with Wagas mrs!! Is that a bit to optimistic???

Comment

I would not swap anyone for Barton.
                      We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Bale signing is the most likely of those happening my son!! QPR 4 - 0 Scunthorpe is a good possibility....Beckford signing is not happening and neither is u and my mrs lol...plonker!!

Comment

There aren't many better than Cerny, Gorkks, Connolly, Rowlands, Tarabbt and Routledge in there correct positions!!!

Comment

Originally posted by waggadaddy View Post

Plus i'm off on holiday next week with my gf who is extremely fit!! So there I'm feeling positive and high!!
                            This "bird" is "fit".

QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Good idea this thread -

No Essex triumvirate to be seen

Comment

Working...
                              X