We will come good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We will come good

QPR Player speaks to Hogan Ephraim, and we reveal which R's midfielder has been putting in extra practice!

More...

on his crossing hopefully because he's awful at it
    QPR&ENGLAND

Comment

Perhaps he is practicing using his left foot to control and kick the ball too.

Comment

This sums us up... absolutely no discipline or professionalism. Players just messing about continuously with an attitude of unruliness. I'm not being a bah-humbug, just sick of seeing the players behave so. Fergie wouldn't have this, Capello wouldn't have this - neither should we. We are supposed to be a professional club, not a youth club.

Comment

I assume the training session was over before the interview took place.

Contrary to the negative viewpoint, I think it shows player morale isn't as bad as some make out if they can have a joke with each other.
          We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Im sure there all getting on like a house on fire
            19TH YEAR FOLLOWING THE R,RS

Comment

Training might have been over but Interviews for club website were not. Even the club's media guy sounded embarrassed by it all.

Comment

The formal training session was clearly over and they were obviously having some down time.
                Is there anyone here who DOESN'T have the odd 10 mins at work where they can relax and have a bit of a laugh? If so, I feel sorry for you, it's what gets many people through their working life, and I don't suppose footballers are any different.
                Not indiscipline, just a bit of light relief from what you have to do.

Personally I was heartened to see them looking happy, because in the matches they don't.
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Discipline at this club is gone. I take it seriously and have seen first hand much of this behaviour from the players.

Comment

This is getting beyond a joke now and I'm sure is driving many others like me away from boards like this.

There isn't ONE quote, story, incident, comment,action that isn't turned into a negative now.

Pick any 20 people on here and we have 20 different 'best' teams, most of which won't be the same as JM's so we have all those people moaning for a start - as proved on Tues its not as simple as "Pick Buz, Vine and Ephraim" as many were saying on Monday!

We sign an obviously talented youngster and people who have never seen him play are rubbishing him.

John Gorman tries a positive spin on our average start and people moan

JM goes for the opposite tact and repeats in a much milder fashion what everyone posted on here on Tues and everybody moans.

People say he has lost the dressing room and there is no team spirit and the players don't care and then they have the cheek to actually have a laugh and a joke AFTER training and guess what.....that's wrong as well.

If we win by 2 tomorrow I swear there will those on here moaning it wasn't 4.

Yes its a free country etc etc but when EVERY thread is negative I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking, why do I bother?

Comment

Originally posted by PinnerPaul View Post
                      This is getting beyond a joke now and I'm sure is driving many others like me away from boards like this.

There isn't ONE quote, story, incident, comment,action that isn't turned into a negative now.

Pick any 20 people on here and we have 20 different 'best' teams, most of which won't be the same as JM's so we have all those people moaning for a start - as proved on Tues its not as simple as "Pick Buz, Vine and Ephraim" as many were saying on Monday!

We sign an obviously talented youngster and people who have never seen him play are rubbishing him.

JM goes for the opposite tact and repeats in a much milder fashion what everyone posted on here on Tues and everybody moans.

People say he has lost the dressing room and there is no team spirit and the players don't care and then they have the cheek to actually have a laugh and a joke AFTER training and guess what.....that's wrong as well.

Yes its a free country etc etc but when EVERY thread is negative I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking, why do I bother?
                      Amen to that fella.
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Amen, brother.
                        We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

I can't be bothered either. No one can. That's the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by PinnerPaul View Post

Well done Paul....... you are not alone!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
                              Amen to that fella.
                              Amen Amen Amen

Comment

Working...
                              X