This messageboard has been ruined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This messageboard has been ruined

When this message board started out, it used to be full of ITK sharing what they "know", people complained about the rumours that never materialised.

Now, it appears it is run the the clubs puppets, who sit with the board at games, spin the stories they are told to spin, it has now become a means for the club to appease fans and to comfort them that the club is trying to get the the holy land.

Pete is 100% the clubs b1tch. They ask him to bend over, he says how far?
    He never reveals what he knows anymore as he is told not to.

Does anyone else agree it was better when the board was just a board for people saying what they had heard and not read daily by the club to ensure pete has been spreading Paldini's BS.

That's b0ll0cks Mark and an unfair dig at Pete. He get's enough fabricated s**t spread about him without you adding to it mate.

Out of line.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Maybe the strings are just being pulled slightly differently these days. The club want more influence for preferential treatment. Gearing up for a Magilton out campaign.

Comment

Who's mark? What part of it isn't true?

Comment

everyone is entitled to an opinion although i tend to agree some board 'bigwigs' seem to wallow in their own 'self importance' at times...........though end of day we are all on the same side!!!!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Well it is a message board, rumours, facts and fiction will always be there, I think the problem is that people take it too serious, rather than taking it light hearted, people make it personnel and get annoyed, which is wrong IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by essexhoop View Post

i am..............;D

Comment

I think that is quite a harsh view.
                However... when Paladini was slated for too much input into signing players, you could see Pete was hurting. He kept quiet but we all know there is a big friendship and mutual respect between the 2. I actually don't dislike Paladini but I can see how people find Pete pro board.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I agree that people shouldn't take it too seriously, i just think it has gone massively downhill since pete became the clubs b1tch, now he just spins the clubs official line, he used to have his own opinions and inform people of the little snippets of information he hears, not now, he only shared what he is told to

Comment

If it offends so much people do have a choice of various other sites.

i don't see any reason to have dig at Pete based around his postings and his opinions.

It's just his perspective on things.

Quite a bitter post if you ask me and slightly below the belt.
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                      Well it is a message board, rumours, facts and fiction will always be there, I think the problem is that people take it too serious, rather than taking it light hearted, people make it personnel and get annoyed, which is wrong IMO.

good call olly.........after all football is only a game not life n death our braves troops face daily in afghanistan!!

Comment

If this messageboard has been ruined by anything, it's posters coming on to attack other posters, rather than debating matters about the team/club.
                        We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by essexhoop View Post
                          Sorry, I keep getting essex and facto confused.

And I say most of it's untrue. Do you even know Pete? And because his opinion differs from yours, it mens he's a puppet?

He shares info that he hears, just like other posters. I won't ever name names but there are fans far closer with GP than Pete is so why does he get all the stick?

He's running a website which cost himself and Myu a lot of time and money for fans like us, yet some want to ridicule him at every opportunity.

It's not on.
                          Your mum would love me...

Comment

I was simply expressing my opinion, not one bit of it is untrue, i am sure no one will disagree about pete being influenced by the powere at HQ.

Comment

The fact is that this site has by a country mile more visitors each day then any other though I honestly wish all boards had the same figures so they are doing something right.

Some boards have only a dozen at most new threads each day and most started by the owners and then continued by them which in any sense of the word does not encourage healthy debate.

Most posters do though veer towards the views they also believe in and on occasions others come on to cause trouble or liven up a site which has to my personal experience seen bannings.

Does it really matter at all what format a QPR messageboard takes in the long run as long as the owners are happy and we do not start ridiculing others which of course sets off the fans wars yet again which unfortunately some are still very keen to continue and not just with words but physical threats in the street and in local pubs :(

Comment

Working...
                              X