Our fans make us laugh sometimes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
    Quite a many has seen them kick a ball. Or do they become great when they have different kit on?
    Agree with other parts of your post, though.
    It can sometimes wearing a different kit, as a teams style may suit a player better than another teams style, if you see what I mean.
    I just want our fans to at least give the benefit of doubt to HR who knows Jenas better than any of us and get behind the players. I have just seen in recent years Furlong and Helguson slated when they arrived, only to turn into semi legends by the time they moved on but this time we need JENAS and Townsend and co to hit the ground running and the way to do that is to back them from the start, not barrack them which will hit their confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by zuluop View Post
      Love what we got ....its just what we did not get....and we were promised strikers....so yes a bit deflated.
      Agreed. What shall we do if Remy get injured???
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        Agreed. What shall we do if Remy get injured???
        Then Hoilett or Tarabbt or Mackie will have to step up to the plate ! Not overly ideal on first impressions but Hoilett ceratinly has the potential and Adel was our top scorer in our Championship winning season.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRSCLART View Post
          glad for remy & samba but why are people quoting the 20m as if thats whats important.... its the playersd we've spent it on tht matter

realistically we still have clint hill in our 1st 11. we've swapped faurlin for jermaine 'championship at best' jenas. we still have only 3 strikers

theres no nuance to our signings, we've just been sold known names by agents. there are real bargains to be had on the continent, if anyone does a little research...

BUT we are better than we've been at any point this year. theres hope
          good summing up, but I think we only have one decent striker and he's gonna have his work cut out

Comment

Working...
          X