No announcement yet.

So....are we happy with the transfers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we needed a holding midfielder to keep the ball and dictate the game a bit more.

To let Faurlin go was a mistake in my opinion. Games are won and lost in midfield, and I don't think we're strong enough in that department.

Comment

To think that we can attract the likes of Samba and Remy is nothing short of astounding and shored up the midfield and getting injured players back....happy ? you bet I am !!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        How anyone can say the squad hasn't had a massive upgrade this window is beyond me. In defence we lost Nelsen and Ferdinand, but gained Samba, Ben Haim and Yun. In midfield we lost Faurlin but gained Jenas and Townsend. Up front we lost Cisse and AJ, but got Remy, and DJ/Bothroyd are back.

As good as Nelsen is, Samba is better. Cisse has been poor this season and been replaced by Remy. How anyone can have the hump over the upgrades should be ashamed.
        This x100. I'm chuffed. Some of our fans needa take a step back and look at things; if you expected more than the business we have done then you're mad - we have done very well this window.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
        X