Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Tbh I'm relieved. Still have faith in him.

Comment

Yes Hoilett has talent - want to keep hold of him.

Comment

Biggest waste of money out of all of them.

Comment

we need to get him working and in the team. its s**t or bust now, and he is one of the few players on our books other than adel that might just unlock a defence.

Comment

if he is the biggest waste of money then we have to look at the reasons why, he was pretty good last season and was wanted by a clutch of clubs, what is it that happens at qpr that makes decent players into rubbish players. something must be going very wrong somewhere

Personally I think Hoilett getting a run in the team and regaining his form is going to be key to our survival chances because we need better quality than Mackie, andros and SWP to support taraabt remy and zamorra and hoilett is really our only other hope
                its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                  if he is the biggest waste of money then we have to look at the reasons why, he was pretty good last season and was wanted by a clutch of clubs, what is it that happens at qpr that makes decent players into rubbish players. something must be going very wrong somewhere

Personally I think Hoilett getting a run in the team and regaining his form is going to be key to our survival chances because we need better quality than Mackie, andros and SWP to support taraabt remy and zamorra and hoilett is really our only other hope
                  Hope? survival? ffs why are those words still cropping up. We've won 2 games all season and we have no team ethic. I'd be planning for next season and sorting out our pathetic scouting system.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Good news but any idea when he will be match fit?

Been a while now

For those slating him had a poor pre season due to getting him late and had a few good games then got been injured which aint his fault and and has scored more goals then SWP in the games he played

Give the man a chance
                    Last edited by Dale; 11-02-2013, 12:16 AM.

Comment

"Hope? survival? ffs why are those words still cropping up"

Because we are not a bunch of surrender monkeys we are QPR and we dont just give up

having said that I agree totally about the scouting system,
                      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

will we miss him he's hardly played dont we dont really know what he will bring to the party but has to be an improvement on Mackie?

Comment

Good. Better than half the other $hit we have. Nobody has covered themselves in glory this season ffs , he has more talent than alot of em. Think how Leeds united most of us got when we signed him . Get him for and give him games and we have a great young player on our hands.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                            This is something I've thought a few times over the years- we never seem to improve players and signing after signing seems to go wrong. Why do we turn good players into awful ones??

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
                              This is something I've thought a few times over the years- we never seem to improve players and signing after signing seems to go wrong. Why do we turn good players into awful ones??
                              We're jinxed I tell ya - it's like there's something fundamentally wrong at our club; regardless who we buy, they flop.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X