Is our Malian madman staying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
    Please please hope he leaves. CLUELESS, HEADLESS, BRAINLESS, TALENTLESS....shall I go on. Surely not another player like him in the whole division....oh yeah there is Stephane Brain Dead Mbia. Praying he goes too.

Booked every game, fakes injury every game, dives every game. Runs around a lot but creates NOTHING. Waste of space.
    Marshy?

Comment

Please please hope he leaves. CLUELESS, HEADLESS, BRAINLESS, TALENTLESS....shall I go on. Surely not another player like him in the whole division....oh yeah there is Stephane Brain Dead Mbia. Praying he goes too.

Booked every game, fakes injury every game, dives every game. Runs around a lot but creates NOTHING. Waste of space.
      You clearly don't go to any games if you're slagging off M'bia. We'd be royally screwed without him.
      Everyday Plumbers Bristol
      63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
      0117 239 1217
      http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Are you for real? Jenas or Diakite? Jenas is a proper footballer, disciplined, fit, can finish, can create. Ok gets injured a lot. Diakite is truly truly awful.
        that is the funniest thing i have seen for a while !

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Jenas over Diakite? Oh dear. Not for me.
          Other than score a decent goal against Arsenal can you tell me a single quality thing this bloke has ever done.

Liable to be sent off every game, positionally all over the place. Did you watch the Liverpool game? Mbia and Diakite both started, both of whom have zero discipline not just in there terrible timing of tackles, but they are never in the right positions.....say no more.
          :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
            You clearly don't go to any games if you're slagging off M'bia. We'd be royally screwed without him.
            Seen every league game this season mate. Runs about and gets in the way. Nothing more. Cannot pass, shoot or create a single chance.

Oh but he gives his shirt to fans.....mmmmm

Comment

Harry knows a player and I am certain he would have Jenas all day long over Diakite.

Comment

Other than score a decent goal against Arsenal can you tell me a single quality thing this bloke has ever done.

Well he has you frothing, which has made this thread a lot more entertaining.

So there's one for a start.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                  Well he has you frothing, which has made this thread a lot more entertaining.

So there's one for a start.
                  Very true. I know its about opinions but how anyone can make a case for Diakite being quality I do not know. To be fair since I asked the question as to what has he done to justify this statement the silence from those pro Diakite posters speaks volumes........

Comment

When he came in last season Diakite was one of our best player towards the end of the season? and I can remember most fans screaming for us to sign him. I Still think he's a goo d player one of those players who the refs home in on like Joey,probably a better player than M'bia technically, and tries to drive the team forward when has the ball. I for one hope he stays. Is Jenas that good couldnt get in the spurs team? I hope he works out for us and Harry obviously knows a bit about him

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                      When he came in last season Diakite was one of our best player towards the end of the season? and I can remember most fans screaming for us to sign him. I Still think he's a goo d player one of those players who the refs home in on like Joey,probably a better player than M'bia technically, and tries to drive the team forward when has the ball. I for one hope he stays. Is Jenas that good couldnt get in the spurs team? I hope he works out for us and Harry obviously knows a bit about him
                      Dembele, Sandro, Dempsey and Sigurdson are all better than Jenas.

Jenas (if fit) is far superior to Mbia, Diakite and Derry.

We shall see, still can't remember Diakite doing a single decent thing this whole season.

Comment

Look at the amount of points we dropped last year due to sending offs !!

With M'Bia and Diakite I'm always on edge that a booking / sending off even a penalty is just a mistimed tackle away .

At least with Jenas (admittedly I'm not exactly overwhelmed with excitement) you know he's got more discipline than the two mentioned above !!!

Comment

To say that his only good thing was his goal against arsenal is just a ridiculous comment. Clearly someone who never watched hoim last season. When he played last season he waa our idfield driving force, able to glide past players with ease and also providing some steel to our midfield. He was pretty much viewed by everyone as a fantastic signing in the summer.
                          This season he has been the biggest diosappointment of all ther players.something isn't roight with him but he hasn't just lost the talent he had last season. He's 22 (I think) and we've got him for 3.5 years. This is type of player that as a club we should stick with and develop. We can't keep paying large transfer fees then moving onto next one. We for me are a club that takes players who are off the big clubs radar and turn them into better players. That's what football clubs like us should do. People who talk about getting rid of and slagging off our younger players likes diakite and onuoha need to remember that its players like this that we could turn into great players, sell on for bigger fees. If it doesn't work out then that's just way it is for clubs like us. We cannot continue to pay what we have been forking out over past year

Comment

Working...
                          X