Come on Chelsea!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    Twranger ,if I'm honest I'd rather us go down than ever cheer on those ruddy upstarts
    .weve drew with city and spurs,cfc done the same with brentford and reading.cfc fans I work with still think they can win the league.p ricks
    Haha not a chance in hell

Comment

Twranger ,if I'm honest I'd rather us go down than ever cheer on those ruddy upstarts
      .weve drew with city and spurs,cfc done the same with brentford and reading.cfc fans I work with still think they can win the league.p ricks
      No point in cutting our noses off to spite our face, i'd cheer for Chelsea and Fulham everytime they play a relegation rival, they, unfortunatly, will probably never be in a relegation battle so they might as well help us out, however, when we are challenging for European spots i will never ever ever ever cheer for them

Comment

Van, more chance of us staying up than cfc winning the prem - you tell em that!

Comment

At least we have a manager we want, and we are building a team. More than can be said for Chelsea.

Comment

Typical Chelski scum, the one time you want them to win, they don't.

Comment

Working...
            X