Who do we actually want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do we actually want?

Do we actually want crouch or is it just out there to put pressure on west brom?

prefer gary hooper!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Harry's signed him 4 times, I think.
      Could work well with Remy, knocking balls down for him with his pace

Comment

I understand that he could want him but with Zamora coming back have we got space for Zamora remy crouch odenwengie and tarrabt?

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
          I understand that he could want him but with Zamora coming back have we got space for Zamora remy crouch odenwengie and tarrabt?
          Course we have! Taarabt will play on the left, odemwingie/Townsend on the right then crouch and bobby to fight it out to partner Remy.

Comment

Don't think Zamora will be able to play 90 minutes every game.

Comment

True. Ony takes one injury to become short aswell. I wander how many we will bring in

Comment

Lets just hope as Harry is completely changing the squad again that he sticks with us if we don't quite get out of trouble

Comment

always thought odemwingie would be signed tomorrow wba are holding out to see whats the best they can get for him. i wouldnt want crouch really adel and remy link up brilliantly we just need players that can help us win games against the fifty fifty teams like everton. odemwingie would be a direct swap for mackie for me and thats a massive improvement
                  i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Working...
                  X